AQA A Level History NEA Coursework Question Approval Form

Watch
232CEC
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I’m resitting A level history independently, at my sixth form I attended last year after, getting less than expected calculated grades in 2020 results.

I’m aware that the upcoming deadline to submit a question approval form is on the 4th December, which isn’t far away. I’ve contacted my teacher from last year who has told me that I’ll have to use a form from someone in this years class who is doing the same question as me but leave a note at the bottom to explain what happened. However when I’ve asked for it to be sent to check the details are all correct and that I could use the form, I’ve not been sent it.

The form is required to be filled in by a teacher which includes exam centre numbers etc which is then submitted to an NEA adviser to confirm the question is valid. I don’t want to miss the deadline for submitting a form and then find out the form that I’m being given by my old teacher is invalid for my use. Is there any way I could bypass the teacher and fill out the form myself?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (235)
56.49%
I don't have everything I need (181)
43.51%

Watched Threads