Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I want to apply for Medicinal Chemistry, should I apply for Edinburgh or St Andrews? I’m more of a city person but I think I like the course at St. Andrews better, please give me an opinion and help me decide ASAP!!!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I want to apply for Medicinal Chemistry, should I apply for Edinburgh or St Andrews? I’m more of a city person but I think I like the course at St. Andrews better, please give me an opinion and help me decide ASAP!!!
I’m applying this year to St Andrews for medicine and I sorta went through the same thing. I grew up in a city environment but I settled on Andrews cause the course was more to my taste. Personally I think you should go for the uni with the course you prefer, cause it’s 4 years and if you go for a course you don’t like as much you might regret it later on? Personally I think that it wouldn’t be the hardest to settle into a small town environment (plus Dundee and Edinburgh are close enough), but obvs it’s your decision. It sounds cliche, but go with what your heart tells you ahah!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (74)
17.66%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (121)
28.88%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (159)
37.95%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.41%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.1%

Watched Threads