The Student Room Group

Why is she doing this?

She ghosted me. I knew it was over, she then blocked me.
But...
She now seems to block and unblock me on wattsapp, as I can sometimes not see her 'last online' and then another day I see it.
What's the deal?

Scroll to see replies

who knows? maybe she wants you to see it. however her behaviour seems very erratic, maybe it’s an indication she’s not the best person to be with in a relationship right now.
Avoid, one of the best lessons I've learnt from relationships of any kind is that if the person is unnecessarily complicated - move on.
Strange.... Maybe she might still like you somewhere deep down. But deep down, otherwise she would contact you...
Reply 4
Oh...
Reply 5
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
Avoid, one of the best lessons I've learnt from relationships of any kind is that if the person is unnecessarily complicated - move on.

You think
Original post by Anonymous
She ghosted me. I knew it was over, she then blocked me.
But...
She now seems to block and unblock me on wattsapp, as I can sometimes not see her 'last online' and then another day I see it.
What's the deal?

As a girl myself I feel like she’s attention seeking idk
Reply 7
Original post by chryssucks
As a girl myself I feel like she’s attention seeking idk

God knows. It's strange
Reply 8
Original post by Jakesmithyi
Strange.... Maybe she might still like you somewhere deep down. But deep down, otherwise she would contact you...

Really? What makes you say that?
God knows. It's strange

ah or it could be that she’s playing hard to get. like to see if your interested in her and you notice when she blocks you and stuff.
ah or it could be that she’s playing hard to get. like to see if your interested in her and you notice when she blocks you and stuff.

What you think I should do?

Maybe the man has no £
Bizarre
What to do?
Why?
heeyyy so has she blocked you on everything else but just has you on whattsapp? and how long has it been? do you go to the same college? school/uni etc? live on the same street? have seen each other randomly in the streets etc?
Original post by Ruqaiyahhhh_
heeyyy so has she blocked you on everything else but just has you on whattsapp? and how long has it been? do you go to the same college? school/uni etc? live on the same street? have seen each other randomly in the streets etc?

College sweetheart. She met me again, really liked me, kissed etc. But then ghosted. I was blocked alittle while on wattsapp but I seem to be unblocked again... Due to online status being shown
Avoid her, she's attention-seeking. If she's tryna play 'hard to get', don't let her lead you on with a leash. Just ignore her.
Original post by MilkyWay_236
Avoid her, she's attention-seeking. If she's tryna play 'hard to get', don't let her lead you on with a leash. Just ignore her.

How can she play hard to get when she ghosted me
College sweetheart. She met me again, really liked me, kissed etc. But then ghosted. I was blocked alittle while on wattsapp but I seem to be unblocked again... Due to online status being shown

damn. To be honest shes messed. she met you and then ghosted you that just weird. I think and if i was in your position i would block her shes problematic and shes trying to get to your head. dont let her do that .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending