kronosx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
out of curiosity, what paper did everyone get for their paper 1 mock ? mine is tomorrow and I've heard from people that 2019 may paper 1 is a lot easier (for foundation anyway) and I want to have some reassurance. because a lot of people have said they have had either 2019 or 2018 & 2019 as a mix . theres also a possibility that it can be the may 2020 paper ( even though no one really sat it) or that it can be the 2019 November paper.
- thank you
GactualG
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I got the pdf for the 2019 papers if you want help only if you answer my questions
What papers are you doing for mock
Have you done it 2019 paper and do you have tips for it because I have exams next week
kronosx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by GactualG)
Hi I got the pdf for the 2019 papers if you want help only if you answer my questions
Have you done it 2019 paper and do you have tips for it because I have exams next week
i dont know what paper I am doing for mock , that's why I am asking.
Last edited by kronosx; 1 month ago
wgfsdfgsg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Please can you give me the pdf for the aqa 2019 mock maths higher paper 3 as i have got it soon
wgfsdfgsg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kronosx)
i dont know what paper I am doing for mock , that's why I am asking. if you have the may 2019 mark schemes & nov ones pls dm me😭. for tips you should definitely do loads of past papers , aqa reuse a lot of questions and learn all of the paper one topics . I also recommend getting a checklist online, just look up "hegarty maths foundation checklist" and tick off as you go along , if you know a topic just do a quiz rather than watch the video. and definitely do the hardest questions possible. once again, do as many past papers as you can and you will get around 60s ( it's exactly what I did) . if you dont understand something just tell your teacher even if its last minute, you will do well.
Please can you also dm them to me aswell
mohamedfmy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
can i have the pdf for them as well please
GactualG
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone I have the 2019 papers Mathew English all science and geography
If anyone want any of them i will trade for 2019 Information technologie (IT) paper
GactualG
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Math
daddyhats
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
could you send/message me the aqa maths papers you have access to as well? i only have p2 november 2019 that i got to practice for homework and it'd be great if i had the june and rest of the nov series (if possible)
Last edited by daddyhats; 1 month ago
jdevlin123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i have the computer science ocr paper if u have maths 2019 november higher paper 4,5,6
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (17)
13.08%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (31)
23.85%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (58)
44.62%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
15.38%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
3.08%

Watched Threads