Lgould94
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all,

Has anyone been offered an interview as an advanced entry into year 2? I have been unsuccessful in my year 1 application as I'm being considered for year 2, wasnt sure if this is some kind of mistake from the admissions team?

Thanks x
Cookiiee_
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lgould94)
Hi all,

Has anyone been offered an interview as an advanced entry into year 2? I have been unsuccessful in my year 1 application as I'm being considered for year 2, wasnt sure if this is some kind of mistake from the admissions team?

Thanks x
Hey Hey, I applied for year 2 entry & have an interview coming up for that. But if you applied to start from year 1 & have been considered for year 2 instead I do suggest you give them a ring & find out. It could be a mistake & maybe not . So it’s worth giving them a call x
Lgould94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cookiiee_)
Hey Hey, I applied for year 2 entry & have an interview coming up for that. But if you applied to start from year 1 & have been considered for year 2 instead I do suggest you give them a ring & find out. It could be a mistake & maybe not . So it’s worth giving them a call x
Thanks for the reply 😊 good luck on your interview!
Yeah I'm hoping it's not a mistake as the uni I applied for work closely with the college I'm currently studying my hnc in but I emailed them anyway just to clarify haha
paub
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
have you any nursing experience. losing a years practical training would be a worry. the theory i would say you wont miss much.
Lgould94
Rep:
?
(Original post by paub)
have you any nursing experience. losing a years practical training would be a worry. the theory i would say you wont miss much.
I was a msw for 2 years, I have done the HE access course and I'm currently doing a HNC in care and admin practice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (313)
56.09%
I don't have everything I need (245)
43.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed