The Student Room Group

Advanced entry to nursing

Hi all,

Has anyone been offered an interview as an advanced entry into year 2? I have been unsuccessful in my year 1 application as I'm being considered for year 2, wasnt sure if this is some kind of mistake from the admissions team?

Thanks x
Original post by Lgould94
Hi all,

Has anyone been offered an interview as an advanced entry into year 2? I have been unsuccessful in my year 1 application as I'm being considered for year 2, wasnt sure if this is some kind of mistake from the admissions team?

Thanks x

Hey Hey, I applied for year 2 entry & have an interview coming up for that. But if you applied to start from year 1 & have been considered for year 2 instead I do suggest you give them a ring & find out. It could be a mistake & maybe not . So it’s worth giving them a call x
Reply 2
Original post by Cookiiee_
Hey Hey, I applied for year 2 entry & have an interview coming up for that. But if you applied to start from year 1 & have been considered for year 2 instead I do suggest you give them a ring & find out. It could be a mistake & maybe not . So it’s worth giving them a call x

Thanks for the reply 😊 good luck on your interview!
Yeah I'm hoping it's not a mistake as the uni I applied for work closely with the college I'm currently studying my hnc in but I emailed them anyway just to clarify haha
Reply 3
have you any nursing experience. losing a years practical training would be a worry. the theory i would say you wont miss much.
Reply 4
Original post by paub
have you any nursing experience. losing a years practical training would be a worry. the theory i would say you wont miss much.

I was a msw for 2 years, I have done the HE access course and I'm currently doing a HNC in care and admin practice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending