Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yea basically just been too got damn loazy. So I have a fun day of organising EVERYTHING tommorow.

:o:

ReputationRep:
    i finished packing today and move tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    i'm sure you'll be fine. as long as you've got all day free.

just check, double-check and triple-check you've got everything.

Dude I'm leaving at 930 this morning and I've not finished packing, not even close... Chill :laugh:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jabbamuffin)
    Dude I'm leaving at 930 this morning and I've not finished packing, not even close... Chill :laugh:.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    I made sure everything I needed was in the house a couple of weeks ago, kept the list... Now just need to put stuff in boxes, moving on Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    I`m moving tomorrow and letting my 3 daughters have my house for a year (17,19,19 - hope I don`t regret that). So much stuff to get into the attic or to the dump today.At least if I forget anything important, I can come back and fetch it as I`m only 45 miles away. And it gives me a chance to see if my house is still standing.

ReputationRep:
    I havent even begun packing yet and I'm leaving at 10:30. Good thing is I'm only bringing clothes and a few bits and bobs as all my stuff is already over there from last year.

ReputationRep:
    It'll be reet!
    I'm moving today and I only started packing yesterday afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    I started packing yesterday too, and Im moving in today. I've finally finished though, it's such a nightmare!

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving tomorrow (sunday) and only started packing a couple of hours ago lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matureb)
    I`m moving tomorrow and letting my 3 daughters have my house for a year (17,19,19 - hope I don`t regret that). So much stuff to get into the attic or to the dump today.At least if I forget anything important, I can come back and fetch it as I`m only 45 miles away. And it gives me a chance to see if my house is still standing.
    your a very trusting parent!! i know for a fact even if i was like in my 20's my mum wouldn't let me stay in the house more than 2 weeks alone or with my lil' bro lol!!!...I'd love to have a parent like you

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.