Want to reach my dream

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I want to do property stuff I just basically want to be a landlord owning a few properties then renting them out to tenants and I think if I do that I will be happy in life. Its just people keep saying I will never be able to do it, people were making bets that I will never be able to do it, like these girls and the college teacher was letting them say that it will never happen if anything she was agreeing with them and its just so hurtful.
Anonymous #1
People said its probably more likely that I will work in Sainsburys the rest of my life
dardasiya
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Stop listening to others and just listen to your heart.
What they think doesn't matter. They don't know what you're capable of!
Do you know how many great successful people had people in their pasts telling them they wouldn't amount to anything? These people can't see the future and the future they predict for you doesn't have to be right!
All that matters is that YOU believe in yourself.
When you believe in yourself, you can do what you put your mind to.
You can do it!
Last edited by dardasiya; 1 month ago
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
People said its probably more likely that I will work in Sainsburys the rest of my life
There are far more people in the UK that work in low-paid customer facing jobs than there are property investors so in terms of probability they’re correct.

That’s not to say that you or anybody else can’t become independently wealthy just that it’s more likely that it won’t happen. If you haven’t got incredible sporting talent or very wealthy parents on your side then your chances basically hinge on coming up with a brilliant business idea and having the skills and work ethic over many years to pull it off successfully.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by IanDangerously)
There are far more people in the UK that work in low-paid customer facing jobs than there are property investors so in terms of probability they’re correct.

That’s not to say that you or anybody else can’t become independently wealthy just that it’s more likely that it won’t happen. If you haven’t got incredible sporting talent or very wealthy parents on your side then your chances basically hinge on coming up with a brilliant business idea and having the skills and work ethic over many years to pull it off successfully.
My family want to help me and they support my dreams they are interested in doing it as well
Anonymous #1
(Original post by dardasiya)
Stop listening to others and just listen to your heart.
What they think doesn't matter. They don't know what you're capable of!
Do you know how many great successful people had people in their pasts telling them they wouldn't amount to anything? These people can't see the future and the future they predict for you doesn't have to be right!
All that matters is that YOU believe in yourself.
When you believe in yourself, you can do what you put your mind to.
You can do it!
I know ksi, he said people have doubted him all his life and look at him now so that does inspire me
Anonymous #1
(Original post by IanDangerously)
I don't know why you are agreeing with them but ok
dardasiya
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If I were you, instead of worrying about what the unsupportive naysayers have to say about your future, I'd start planning towards creating the future that I want. Start researching how to make it happen. Start the business plan.

You have your family supporting you - that's amazing! Another great thing that's on your side
Anonymous #1
If I were you, instead of worrying about what the unsupportive naysayers have to say about your future, I'd start planning towards creating the future that I want. Start researching how to make it happen. Start the business plan.

You have your family supporting you - that's amazing! Another great thing that's on your side
I think my family have knowledge of it and stuff
dardasiya
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
that's great! you can learn from them - that's a great start

As well as learning from them, at some point you may want to also learn about the subject yourself from other sources too, just to get tips and tricks from as many sources you can. The more tips and tricks you have up your sleeve, the better the chances of success right? : )
Anonymous #1
that's great! you can learn from them - that's a great start

As well as learning from them, at some point you may want to also learn about the subject yourself from other sources too, just to get tips and tricks from as many sources you can. The more tips and tricks you have up your sleeve, the better the chances of success right? : )
Yee
james.hong
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What is all this, beleive in yourself quotes, you seem to be doing that already without anybodys help, so lets move on, at the moment you seem to have a job, that good, a lot of people do not have jobs, if you are not going to stay in the supermarket they you need to plan, first you will need qualifications, (maybe you already have them) night school maybe on online courses, once you have these you can move on, maybe you will return to the supermarket as a manager/buyer/accountant.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by james.hong)
What is all this, beleive in yourself quotes, you seem to be doing that already without anybodys help, so lets move on, at the moment you seem to have a job, that good, a lot of people do not have jobs, if you are not going to stay in the supermarket they you need to plan, first you will need qualifications, (maybe you already have them) night school maybe on online courses, once you have these you can move on, maybe you will return to the supermarket as a manager/buyer/accountant.
I have a small job yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (313)
55.99%
I don't have everything I need (246)
44.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise