pebek84854
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Requesting your opinion/feedback on this new study website I've been working on, mainly for A-levels sciences and maths

practicepractice. net/P/Notes/maths/05_algebra_and_functions/01_laws_of_indices

How does it feel, and what should change ?

Thanks
Donnialy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pebek84854)
Requesting your opinion/feedback on this new study website I've been working on, mainly for A-levels sciences and maths

Thanks
Hey, just checked it out. FYI I'm a GCSE student. Looks great! Is it free to sign up? Also, are there any past papers on there? Keep going !!
pebek84854
Rep:
?
(Original post by Donnialy)
Hey, just checked it out. FYI I'm a GCSE student. Looks great! Is it free to sign up? Also, are there any past papers on there? Keep going !!
Hi,

signing up is free, and it will give you some useful features int the future + no ads, but later on a payed membership will be available with more things available (read our about page). As for past papers, currently there are non, we will focus on making our own questions and later you can make your own papers from the questions on the website, but after that past papers will be included.
Donnialy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,

signing up is free, and it will give you some useful features int the future + no ads, but later on a payed membership will be available with more things available (read our about page). As for past papers, currently there are non, we will focus on making our own questions and later you can make your own papers from the questions on the website, but after that past papers will be included
Cool thanks, will check it out. (pretend there's a thumbs up emoji lol)
pebek84854
Rep:
?
(Original post by Donnialy)
Cool thanks, will check it out. (pretend there's a thumbs up emoji lol)
sorry i should've mentioned, we already have practice questions available, go to any notes page like the one linked originally on this post then on the banner with the image, you can click the title of the chapter and you will be taken to a practice page with questions
Mohamed Idris
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Thanks
Looks good! Hopefully the Chemistry section could be done by next year so I could use it for year 13
Donnialy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
sorry i should've mentioned, we already have practice questions available, go to any notes page like the one linked originally on this post then on the banner with the image, you can click the title of the chapter and you will be taken to a practice page with questions
Cool will check it out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.21%
I don't have everything I need (140)
41.79%

Watched Threads