Signs a guy likes you vs Signs a guy is just being nice

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What are the signs a guy likes you?

What are the signs a guy is just being nice?

How to tell the difference between the two!?
UnknowNAlegend
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What are the signs a guy likes you?

What are the signs a guy is just being nice?

How to tell the difference between the two!?
rlly depends on the guy cos some feel anxious when theyre around ppl they like whilst others couldnt care less. best option to figuring a guy out is to straight out ask them.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by UnknowNAlegend)
rlly depends on the guy cos some feel anxious when theyre around ppl they like whilst others couldnt care less. best option to figuring a guy out is to straight out ask them.
but im friends with the guy, im too afraid to ask as it could ruin our friendship
UnknowNAlegend
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
but im friends with the guy, im too afraid to ask as it could ruin our friendship
ngl, asking him is scary af, but honesty is like a foundation to friendship. but then again thats my perspective so i shouldnt rlly force that into u.
y not check how his behaviour changes every time he sees u. maybe he feels too shy or too open? if ur friends, then u probs know the best bout him so ull be able to tell. he might even ask u out first so u never know
Anonymous #1
(Original post by UnknowNAlegend)
ngl, asking him is scary af, but honesty is like a foundation to friendship. but then again thats my perspective so i shouldnt rlly force that into u.
y not check how his behaviour changes every time he sees u. maybe he feels too shy or too open? if ur friends, then u probs know the best bout him so ull be able to tell. he might even ask u out first so u never know
i've literally only known him like 3months so not too long so im not really able to tell tbh.
UnknowNAlegend
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i've literally only known him like 3months so not too long so im not really able to tell tbh.
im not sure if u should rush into it if u only know him for that long. but if u want, u could just ask him bout he feels around u or something??

https://lovestrategies.com/how-to-te...-you-like-him/
UnknowNAlegend
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if u ask him out privately, tell him that u still wanna be friends even if he rejects u. if u still wanna be close with him, just be honest & it will be A ok. just make sure u dont end up whining if he rejects u cos that **** pisses off guys, and im basing that off personal xp. be ready to accept whatever he says.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Clues he’s thinking about you when you are not there is a good sign. Flirting and seeing if anything happens is often a better approach than telling someone you like them. It’s quite difficult for friendship to recover from a rejection. Good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (391)
56.58%
I don't have everything I need (300)
43.42%

Watched Threads