username5396224
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Can someone give an example of where in the quaran the mention of the ritual of whispering the adhan into a born baby's ear.I realyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy need it for my essay to use as an example
Mohamed Idris
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It says so, in the hadith that you must whisper the adhan in the right ear of the new born, the exact quote is:

"I saw the Messenger of Allah (saws) uttering the call to prayer (Adhan) in the ear of al-Hasan ibn Ali when Fatimah gave birth to him."

(a rough English translation.)

It is the responsibility of the father or a member of the Islamic community to whisper the Adhan in the baby's right ear. These words include the name of Allah the Creator and are followed by the Declaration of Faith: “There is no deity but Allah; Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.” this was a tradition initiated by prophet Mohamed.

Hope this helped
username5396224
Rep:
?
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH ,also you know that quote you put of the translaion who said it as it says i saw the messanger of..... who is i?
username5396224
Rep:
?
LITERALLY i would give u a hug i was struggling to find any examples THANK YOU
Mohamed Idris
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dog25)
LITERALLY i would give u a hug i was struggling to find any examples THANK YOU
Propet Mohamed/Muhammad as the saws after stands for "may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him" which when used is used to refer to prophet Muhammad.
username5396224
Rep:
?
oh k thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so much i hope u have a great day
Mohamed Idris
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dog25)
oh k thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so much i hope u have a great day
No problem, I did use google to find stuff such as the exact quote anyway lol, if you have any more questions you can add me on Instagram and tell me there midris64 as it's easier. (Or you can reply to this quote and I'll try answer quick enough)
Last edited by Mohamed Idris; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (393)
56.55%
I don't have everything I need (302)
43.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed