Help!!! List of Notes to Make for Each English Lit Text???!!!

Watch
Ali-liyyah
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys. I hope you are well. I’m currently studying A level English Literature and I’m just trying to consolidate my revision notes for each of my texts. What do you guys think would be the main things to make notes on at A level? My texts are Othello, Atonement, Pre-1900 Love and Relationship Poetry Anthology, The First Casualty, Wilfred Owen War Poetry Anthology and Journey’s End. So for each of these, what sorts of notes should I try to make (I.e: Characters, Quotes, Themes, Context etc). Are there anymore you’d recommend making? Thanks in advance x
alias12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ali-liyyah)
Hey guys. I hope you are well. I’m currently studying A level English Literature and I’m just trying to consolidate my revision notes for each of my texts. What do you guys think would be the main things to make notes on at A level? My texts are Othello, Atonement, Pre-1900 Love and Relationship Poetry Anthology, The First Casualty, Wilfred Owen War Poetry Anthology and Journey’s End. So for each of these, what sorts of notes should I try to make (I.e: Characters, Quotes, Themes, Context etc). Are there anymore you’d recommend making? Thanks in advance x
Can only help with Othello here - an acts and scenes card sort is very useful to revise the plot (matching up events and quotes to Act 3 Scene 2 for example) as it helps you get a real sense of the arc, which is important for any question
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got an A* and barely made any notes at all for any of my texts. I wouldn't worry too much about them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.81%
I don't have everything I need (228)
44.19%

Watched Threads