My teacher loves me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My friend wrote this and will reply to comments - please help:

I’m 18 years old and I’m in year 13. I have a really really fit biology teacher who is also my lacrosse coach. I’m a girl btw. In our school, we have a really weird, kinda sexy uniform. We have a white shirt and a grey skirt but the skirt is really short.

I’m in his class for the 5th year in a row and he always puts our class in a seat in plan. I’m always in the same place: right in front of his desk. Whenever I need help with something, he will always come round by my desk and put his arm round my chair and help me. Once, when he was covering a lesson, I asked for help and he came to me and tried squeezing through the gap between my chair and the desk behind me. Our chairs are basically stools and he basically came behind me and stayed there the whole time leaning over my shoulder. I could feel his d*** pressing against the chair. Also he will always pick me when my hand is up no matter what.

In lacrosse, he will always come behind me to adjust my position when demonstrating a drill and whenever he moves me, his hands are on my waist. There was once, we were playing a student vs teacher match and he made sure he was always marking me and he kept touching me. I know lacrosse is quite physical but it was more than that.

I know this is signs of a paedophile but I do have a major crush on him and I do really want to f*** him one day. He’s only about 26.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
you've said you've been in his class since you were 13? how long has he been acting inappropriate around you?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Are you just paranoid that he’s doing these things?

Since you have a crush on him?

It might be your imagination
username402722
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The word 'pervert' would apply if you were his age. Wholly inappropriate behaviour.
0_0 33
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i mean you're 18 so you are technically an adult
Summerneive
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Chaiii, get the heck outta there.
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

I’m 18 years old and I’m in year 13. I have a really really fit biology teacher who is also my lacrosse coach. I’m a girl btw. In our school, we have a really weird, kinda sexy uniform. We have a white shirt and a grey skirt but the skirt is really short.

I’m in his class for the 5th year in a row and he always puts our class in a seat in plan. I’m always in the same place: right in front of his desk. Whenever I need help with something, he will always come round by my desk and put his arm round my chair and help me. Once, when he was covering a lesson, I asked for help and he came to me and tried squeezing through the gap between my chair and the desk behind me. Our chairs are basically stools and he basically came behind me and stayed there the whole time leaning over my shoulder. I could feel his d*** pressing against the chair. Also he will always pick me when my hand is up no matter what.

In lacrosse, he will always come behind me to adjust my position when demonstrating a drill and whenever he moves me, his hands are on my waist. There was once, we were playing a student vs teacher match and he made sure he was always marking me and he kept touching me. I know lacrosse is quite physical but it was more than that.

I know this is signs of a paedophile but I do have a major crush on him and I do really want to f*** him one day. He’s only about 26.
Ok what the ****
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

you are 18.

If this story is true (which I have my doubts)

then no pedophillia is taking place here. Just unprofessionalism.
darius_tanz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
he's only about 8 yrs older, not that much, maybe stay quiet for one of his lessons and asct sad, and if he says anything like "are you okay, you seem sad" or smthing like that, just say or reply back with "ahah, i'm okay, didn't reaise you'd be paying so much attention to me." I think maybe be a bit flirty, but not too much, just to remind yourself, it is still in school. if he looks young, then it's fine. because ur 18.

lucky! i am younger than u and had a crush on my teacher, he's over 8yrs older than me, so nothing can happen. wish i could make a move, but u can so go for it. Life's short, if u want smth u have to go for it.
chopingirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know it's hugely flattering that he is attracted to you but it's a total breach of his position that he would make it so obvious and make so much physical contact. Really he needs to be reported, maybe you can do that anonymously?
Chowderzzz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
alot of you guys are saying it's okay coz she's 18. but bear in mind she's known him since she was 13, and OP didn't say when all the inappropriate action took place. if it took place when she was under 18, then it's seriously dangerous.

sure you may think it's okay because you have a crush on the teacher, but what if he's been doing it to other girls as well who aren't 18 and who don't appreciate his actions? then it could be really dangerous, so I'd recommend reporting him. if you can do it anonymously then that might be the go-to move.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ANM775)
you are 18.

If this story is true (which I have my doubts)

then no pedophillia is taking place here. Just unprofessionalism.
This is not just unprofessional, having any sort of relationship with a teacher if you are a student might be illegal, and will likely lead to suspensions for the student and definitely the teacher being let go by the school, no matter the age of the student and teacher. Same goes with a police officer, prisoner. Or a therapist, patient. People in places of authority over those they are in a relationship with is not only wrong, but often unlawful, due to an imbalance of power causing the party not in authority not being able to consent properly. Rethink this please.
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Under the Sexual Offences Act 2003, any sexual relationship between someone who is in a position of trust, such as a teacher and a person to whom that trust extends, is criminal.

Section 78 of the Act states that:

“Penetration, touching or any other activity is sexual if a reasonable person would consider that—

whatever its circumstances or any person’s purpose in relation to it, it is because of its nature sexual, or

because of its nature, it may be sexual and because of its circumstances or the purpose of any person in relation to it (or both) it is sexual.”
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
Under the Sexual Offences Act 2003, any sexual relationship between someone who is in a position of trust, such as a teacher and a person to whom that trust extends, is criminal.

Section 78 of the Act states that:

“Penetration, touching or any other activity is sexual if a reasonable person would consider that[2]—

whatever its circumstances or any person’s purpose in relation to it, it is because of its nature sexual, or

because of its nature, it may be sexual and because of its circumstances or the purpose of any person in relation to it (or both) it is sexual.”
Thank you. As I was saying.
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
Ewww disgusting...

Report his ass. Why would you want to bang a pedo
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I feel like it’s just imagination
tinygirl96
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Call the police. This is a crime.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
You're 18 so technically it's not paedophilia. IF you weren't liking his attention then I'd definitely say to do something about it like reporting it. But if you like him and don't mind his attention, then, although it's er, unorthodox and I guess unprofessional - if it's ok with you, maybe it can be the start of a relationship? Kinda hard to say without knowing if his interest is superficial or if he wants to get to know you on a personality level too.

When I was in year 13, there was a girl in my class who had a huge crush on our 30-something year old math teacher. During that last school year she sought him out a lot, going to the staff room to ask him questions, asking him for extra help and if he could tutor her 1 to 1. The second school finished they started going out and they were together for like 5 very happy years. So, I dunno, it can work I guess!
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Meerkat alert!!!
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Didn’t happen. Troll.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (83)
18.61%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (125)
28.03%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (166)
37.22%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (58)
13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.14%

Watched Threads