Clinical Psychology and A-LevelsWatch
I got told that to take Clinical Psychology at a postgraduate level (doctorate/PhD) you need AAA or a mix of As and A*s. Is that true or it doesn't matter as long as you get a 2:1 honours degree?
Need more help on going postgrad?
Best thing to do is ask around, that seems more like the undergraduate requirements to me imo!
- you need a BSc (Hons) in psych (or a MSc conversion accredited BPS course)
- to do that you will need 2x STEM subjects at A-level to get on to the BSc
- tbh you really need a 1st for the D Clinic Psych
- RELEVANT experience (usually 3-4 years paid under supervisor of a psych/clin psych) is also very important
- so yes as long as you get the above A-levels (to an extent) don't matter too much grade wise