Blue_skies124
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m in hear 13 and I feel like I’m barely doing anything. I feel so tired after schools but I know I should be revising a lot more than I am. Any advice and what do you do after school?
sufys12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How much are you revising?
Blue_skies124
Rep:
?
After school I just go through what we learnt on the day, revise for any upcoming tests and just use all of my frees to get work done but I’ve barely made any resources for biology and I just don’t know how to revise for it.
I’ll start around 6 and finish at 8ish which I don’t think is enough and I procrastinate so much on the weekends.
itsprincess
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Blue_skies124)
After school I just go through what we learnt on the day, revise for any upcoming tests and just use all of my frees to get work done but I’ve barely made any resources for biology and I just don’t know how to revise for it.
I’ll start around 6 and finish at 8ish which I don’t think is enough and I procrastinate so much on the weekends.
I’m in year 13 too so I’m not sure I can help you on how you should revise but I think you should try to find times when you feel lost motivated to work. For me, I’ve found I work best from 7-11pm and so I do all my independent work then and leave the rest to free time (I know that’s technically a lot of free time). Personally it has worked for me as my grades have improved drastically and I think I owe it to me finding my most motivated hours :3
Blue_skies124
Rep:
?
(Original post by itsprincess)
I’m in year 13 too so I’m not sure I can help you on how you should revise but I think you should try to find times when you feel lost motivated to work. For me, I’ve found I work best from 7-11pm and so I do all my independent work then and leave the rest to free time (I know that’s technically a lot of free time). Personally it has worked for me as my grades have improved drastically and I think I owe it to me finding my most motivated hours :3
How do you work for 4 hours especially after school? I just feel so tired and I sleep at around 10-11.
itsprincess
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Blue_skies124)
How do you work for 4 hours especially after school? I just feel so tired and I sleep at around 10-11.
I think it’s just me tbh but you could take naps in between to try and wake yourself up.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (74)
17.75%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (121)
29.02%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (157)
37.65%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.47%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.12%

Watched Threads