Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My secret santa wants crystals.
Budget is £15

I have no idea what I am doing tbh, and they all seem super expensive

Anyone have any suggestions where I can purchsde them from that are good quality and reasonable gift for 15 pounds
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Like healing crystals type thing?
Studentystudent!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can you find some cheap ones? Like possibly even fake ones or a low quality. I assume they don’t know it’s you so it wouldn’t matter if they’re cheap. If they went expensive ones they should buy them them self. If you’re feeling cynical for such a grand request, you could just give her some larger dining salt crystals as technically that is a Crystal.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Like healing crystals type thing?
yeah, the specific request is ones intended for stress relief e.g celestite, rose quartz, citrine, amethyst and moonstone

I don't know if to buy 1-2 higher quality crystals or a gift set of 5 which are probably lower quality- i'm guessing they want more rough cut looking ones idk I've honestly never purchased them
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
yeah, the specific request is ones intended for stress relief e.g celestite, rose quartz, citrine, amethyst and moonstone

I don't know if to buy 1-2 higher quality crystals or a gift set of 5 which are probably lower quality- i'm guessing they want more rough cut looking ones idk I've honestly never purchased them
Have you heard of a salt crystal? They can come with mood lights too and aren’t all expensive if you get smaller ones or Black Friday deals (hint for tomorrow XD)
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Studentystudent!)
Can you find some cheap ones? Like possibly even fake ones or a low quality. I assume they don’t know it’s you so it wouldn’t matter if they’re cheap. If they went expensive ones they should buy them them self. If you’re feeling cynical for such a grand request, you could just give her some larger dining salt crystals as technically that is a Crystal.
Haha I actually love that, I guess it would be a funny joke if I could figure out something else to buy them

We are a relatively small group of 7 so we always figure out after receiving gifts
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For £15 you could buy her about 20kg of Soda Crystals.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (85)
18.64%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (129)
28.29%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (167)
36.62%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (61)
13.38%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.07%

Watched Threads