The Student Room Group

Crystals

My secret santa wants crystals.
Budget is £15

I have no idea what I am doing tbh, and they all seem super expensive

Anyone have any suggestions where I can purchsde them from that are good quality and reasonable gift for 15 pounds
Like healing crystals type thing?
Can you find some cheap ones? Like possibly even fake ones or a low quality. I assume they don’t know it’s you so it wouldn’t matter if they’re cheap. If they went expensive ones they should buy them them self. If you’re feeling cynical for such a grand request, you could just give her some larger dining salt crystals as technically that is a Crystal.
Reply 3
Original post by GabiAbi84
Like healing crystals type thing?

yeah, the specific request is ones intended for stress relief e.g celestite, rose quartz, citrine, amethyst and moonstone

I don't know if to buy 1-2 higher quality crystals or a gift set of 5 which are probably lower quality- i'm guessing they want more rough cut looking ones idk I've honestly never purchased them
Original post by Anonymous
yeah, the specific request is ones intended for stress relief e.g celestite, rose quartz, citrine, amethyst and moonstone

I don't know if to buy 1-2 higher quality crystals or a gift set of 5 which are probably lower quality- i'm guessing they want more rough cut looking ones idk I've honestly never purchased them

Have you heard of a salt crystal? They can come with mood lights too and aren’t all expensive if you get smaller ones or Black Friday deals (hint for tomorrow XD)
Reply 5
Original post by Studentystudent!
Can you find some cheap ones? Like possibly even fake ones or a low quality. I assume they don’t know it’s you so it wouldn’t matter if they’re cheap. If they went expensive ones they should buy them them self. If you’re feeling cynical for such a grand request, you could just give her some larger dining salt crystals as technically that is a Crystal.

Haha I actually love that, I guess it would be a funny joke if I could figure out something else to buy them

We are a relatively small group of 7 so we always figure out after receiving gifts
For £15 you could buy her about 20kg of Soda Crystals. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending