revision timetable

Watch
tamtam765
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hey everyone trying to create a online revision timetable any recommended apps?also i am currently in year 11 any revision tips as i am not very good at revisingthanks

University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tamtam765)
hey everyone trying to create a online revision timetable any recommended apps?also i am currently in year 11 any revision tips as i am not very good at revisingthanks
Hey tamtam765!

I personally found the revision timetable on here really helpful!
You can put in all your subjects and how long you want to revise them for - so I would spend more time on the important subjects/ the ones I needed to put more work in for

My favourite revision technique was using flash cards - you write the important information on them and can ask others to test you on the content
I also liked to rewrite the information until I knew it

Good luck with your exams!
I hope this helps
Eloise - Official Student Rep
University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tamtam765)
Hey tamtam765

I would recommend making a revision timetable as University of Portsmouth Student Rep suggested. It's good to keep a routine during your study leave (if you get time off for this) so you could break your revision up according to your school timetable. This way, you'll be able to have little breaks and take time out for your lunch. I like to get up early and study during the day, this way I can get my revision finished earlier and take time out for myself in the evening. I prefer to re-read my notes so that I get a good understanding of the subject. My friend finds it helpful to re-write out her notes until she knows the information.

Good luck with your revision

Melissa- Student Ambassador
tamtam765
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
thank you for your help i will create my revision timetable over the weekend and start it on .monday
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (75)
17.81%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (121)
28.74%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (160)
38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.35%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed