Stretch Mark help pls

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have faded stretch marks on my upper arms just below my shoulders. I noticed there is like a little hole on/in one of them, there is no swelling or redness or anything, and there was a grey thing inside, probably dead skin, that came away easily. I googled this but can’t seem to find anything online. It’s like my arm has been punctured by a wide-ish pin, and the skin covering my arm is inside the hole.

Is this anything to be worried about?
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have faded stretch marks on my upper arms just below my shoulders. I noticed there is like a little hole on/in one of them, there is no swelling or redness or anything, and there was a grey thing inside, probably dead skin, that came away easily. I googled this but can’t seem to find anything online. It’s like my arm has been punctured by a wide-ish pin, and the skin covering my arm is inside the hole.

A hole?

If you're concerned the best thing you can do is contact your GP surgery and they'll offer you a phone call consultation
elscha_bandito
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

try telling someone you know to get their advice maybe a parent as they might know some more and then if they think it’s anything to worry about consult your GP. Alternatively, you could just wait a little while, maybe a few weeks and see if it’s still there and maybe contact your GP then
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads