Help me choose which university to firm!!!

Watch
noabat10
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, I got a conditional offer from St Andrews, UCL, York, Exeter, and Sussex for philosophy. Which do you think I should firm and which should be my second choice?
Thank you!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by noabat10)
Hi guys, I got a conditional offer from St Andrews, UCL, York, Exeter, and Sussex for philosophy. Which do you think I should firm and which should be my second choice?
Thank you!
My cat wants to play.
Have you been to open days?
Have you done a pros and cons?
Have you decided what you want from a uni?
Do you like Haggis?
Do you like London?
Have you looked at each course?
noabat10
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
My cat wants to play.
Do you like Haggis?
Do you like London?
What lol
1. Yes
2) i have but my biggest concern is with rankings and employability and i am still unsure what uni is best for that
3) yes, I want a uni which has a good connection with law firms as I want to do a traineeship after uni
4) I live in london right now, i prefer to move away because i prefer er smaller towns. However if it is more worth while for me to stay in London i will
5)yes i love all of their courses
noabat10
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
My cat wants to play.
Do you like Haggis?
Do you like London?
What lol
1. Yes
2) i have but my biggest concern is with rankings and employability and i am still unsure what uni is best for that
3) yes, I want a uni which has a good connection with law firms as I want to do a traineeship after uni
4) I live in london right now, i prefer to move away because i prefer er smaller towns. However if it is more worth while for me to stay in London i will
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How to choose Firm and Insurance : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...urance-choices

What happens on Results Day : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/res...el-results-day
confuzzledteen
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dang, when did you hear from UCL?
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by noabat10)
What lol
1. Yes
Nobody can tell you which is best. What really matters is where you feel happiest and only you can make that decision St Andrews is a small place. Is that going to be right for you. York and Exeter are also quite small. Brighton is a decent sized city and Sussex is on a campus outside the city. UCL is well known to you coming from London. Only you can tell whether you will be happy in the smaller places as they are very different to London.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (35)
16.99%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (61)
29.61%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (79)
38.35%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (26)
12.62%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.43%

Watched Threads