What exactly has to be done before internal deadline for ucas

Watch
Death88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My schools internal deadline is very soon and I dont know what exactly I have to have do for it.Do I have to fill in ucas applications online though buzzword? Or send personal Statement and stuff to School?
ItsStarLordMan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm guessing they want you to do the whole thing: the personal statement, choices, details, everything on UCAS apply
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You will need to ask them

I would tentatively assume sent to school on UCAS so they can do their side, so everything done.
something_orphic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Death88)
My schools internal deadline is very soon and I dont know what exactly I have to have do for it.Do I have to fill in ucas applications online though buzzword? Or send personal Statement and stuff to School?
send everything to ur. school the internal deadline is just so they can check everything before it is sent off. At the very least get your personal statement done.
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So I’m assuming you’ve signed up to ucas using your buzzword already? If so then log in using the details you signed up with, then you’ll need to fill in all the information + details, personal statement, grades, your uni choices and you’ll also need to pay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (84)
18.5%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (128)
28.19%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (167)
36.78%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (61)
13.44%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.08%

Watched Threads