Can you be unatracted to someone but still want to have sex with them?

Watch
nerual16
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
There's this guy who always looks quite moody, doesn't really talk and isn't attractive facially. However, he does have a really nice back and is tall and these are the only qualities I fi\nd attractive. I mean does this count as being attracted to someone lol ...idek maybe im just horny
hapiolen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nerual16)
There's this guy who always looks quite moody, doesn't really talk and isn't attractive facially. However, he does have a really nice back and is tall and these are the only qualities I fi\nd attractive. I mean does this count as being attracted to someone lol ...idek maybe im just horny
its probably a mixture of the hormones and you find him attractive because of his body ?

so to answer your question you probably can
nerual16
Rep:
?
(Original post by hapiolen)
its probably a mixture of the hormones and you find him attractive because of his body ?

so to answer your question you probably can
yeah i mean he's just quite unnaproachable and smells sometimes lmao but damn i still would
hapiolen
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah i mean he's just quite unnaproachable and smells sometimes lmao but damn i still would
lmao , aren't there other people that you're attracted to ? , he seems a bit dull
nerual16
Rep:
?
lmao , aren't there other people that you're attracted to ? , he seems a bit dull
i mean i dont know many guys tbh
hapiolen
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i mean i dont know many guys tbh
Does he have many friends or is he just alone all the time ?

you can try to talk to him and see what he's actually like and decide if you find him more or less attractive after talking to you and you may never now he even find you attractive ...
nerual16
Rep:
?
Does he have many friends or is he just alone all the time ?

you can try to talk to him and see what he's actually like and decide if you find him more or less attractive after talking to you and you may never now he even find you attractive ...
i would love to but no clue what to say to him considering he sits in ftont of me in class and never spoke before
hapiolen
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i would love to but no clue what to say to him considering he sits in ftont of me in class and never spoke before
for what classes ? and what yr are you in (depending if you both chose the subject , you can just ask him basic q's like why you chose this subject etc:? and You can ask him for help sometimes and when get test results just ask him what he got and small things like that and during these small convos just bring up something that happened recently or a universally loved thing like music and ask what his favourite song is (mine is dont stop me now by Queen , such a great song) and just see how it goes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.33%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (41)
27.33%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (62)
41.33%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.33%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.67%

Watched Threads