Pls answer Asap

Watch
Kiaraaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm 15
my boyfriend is 17 he is always pressuring me about having sex but I'm scared so I always refuse and and explaining that I'm not ready , he would just kiss my forehead and lay his head on my lap telling me it's ok, we been dating for 3 months , today he keep trying to make me change my mind but I just said no sorry , he then grabbed my harm pulled me closer and told me if I don't give him what he want , h'ell get It one way another even by force he then kissed me on the lips this time and walked away , I'm really scared to be around him now ,and the pressuring is too much.. What should I do .
Cloudiii
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That’s not ok and even sounds potentially dangerous. I would break it off with him if I were you. To be honest the age doesn’t sit well with me either, you are still very young. Stay safe please.
Last edited by Cloudiii; 1 month ago
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
dump his ass right now.
hunchoM
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Please tell an adult you trust e.g. a teacher or an older sibling. This is definitely not normal. If you can, cut all contact
chopingirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do not meet up with him again, you at risk of being seriously assaulted by him and he already has assaulted you by grabbing you. You need to cut him out of your life completely, possibly talk to a family member or domestic/sexual abuse helpline. Please don't see him again, he is bad news xx
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As a male, this is embarrassing to read.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
hapiolen
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
As a male, this is embarrassing to read.
sounds like a line from a movie tbh and it doesn't seem natural the way he said it
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He’s over the age of consent and you’re not. Therefore even if you did consent to sex it would still be illegal on his behalf to participate anyway.
Kiaraaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by hapiolen)
sounds like a line from a movie tbh and it doesn't seem natural the way he said it
No that happen today
hapiolen
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kiaraaa)
No that happen today
i was just assuming that he heard it from somewhere and wanted to be intimidating therefore said it . i wouldn't worry too much but if he acts like that again just drop him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (10)
15.38%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (12)
18.46%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (28)
43.08%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (12)
18.46%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
4.62%

Watched Threads