savannaarin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Thought this would be nice to meet applicants who we might end up studying with for 6 years!!
sam2350
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi! I m applying to Nicosia as well! Have you started your application. I'm just about to.
savannaarin
Rep:
?
Hi hi, I actually just received a conditional offer! I found the application process really straightforward and painless, you are able to stay in constant contact with your assigned advisor and ask any questions which I thought was nice and helpful. If you have any questions about the application process I am happy to help ) although I am definitely not an expert lols. Where you fromm and what school system did you / are you doing? I live in Hong Kong right now and am doing IB
sam2350
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi! I just started applying and it is true that the admission's officer is pretty efficient. However, I am worried about my grades for getting in? Did you have an overall 90 percent for your grades, are you a senior in high school? I m in a highschool. I am originally from Belgium, living in Pakistan right now!
savannaarin
Rep:
?
(Original post by sam2350)
Hi! I just started applying and it is true that the admission's officer is pretty efficient. However, I am worried about my grades for getting in? Did you have an overall 90 percent for your grades, are you a senior in high school? I m in a highschool. I am originally from Belgium, living in Pakistan right now
I was predicted a 42/45 for IB. I am sure you will be fine as long as you meet the requirements stated on the website. Yep I am a senior and I am in high school too
sam2350
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Yea hopefully, our finals got cancelled due to covid and there now happening in January so I have to wait for those results to come in because they won't accept my transcript from the previous years. I just don't want to send in my application too late. Do you know if there is competition there or not?
kdramalover3003
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by savannaarin)
Hi hi, I actually just received a conditional offer! I found the application process really straightforward and painless, you are able to stay in constant contact with your assigned advisor and ask any questions which I thought was nice and helpful. If you have any questions about the application process I am happy to help ) although I am definitely not an expert lols. Where you fromm and what school system did you / are you doing? I live in Hong Kong right now and am doing IB
I'm also doing the IB but I'm from the UK. What was the interview like? What questions do they ask?
em2102
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
i got a conditional offer as well! I'm studying in the UK right now and I'm in yr 13
Jheelukrani
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by em2102)
i got a conditional offer as well! I'm studying in the UK right now and I'm in yr 13
heyy what were your predictions when you applied if you don't mind me asking? and how was the interview? what kind of things did they ask
JadenC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Jheelukrani)
heyy what were your predictions when you applied if you don't mind me asking? and how was the interview? what kind of things did they ask
Hey! I don’t think they’re too fussed about predicted grades as long as they’re around the minimum requirements, mine were A*AA. The interviews are MMI and they’re nothing to worry about
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (79)
42.47%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (32)
17.2%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (72)
38.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed