Why do guys like girls that play hard to get ?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
A couple months ago, i wasn’t playing hard to get, I just really wasn’t interested in the guy and he would message me every single day, try see me all the time. Now that I actually do want him, I haven’t heard from him in weeks and he never asks me to chill. What’s the deal with that?
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm a girl and I don't want girls who r hard to get. If u like me, make it clear and let's move on it...
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A couple months ago, i wasn’t playing hard to get, I just really wasn’t interested in the guy and he would message me every single day, try see me all the time. Now that I actually do want him, I haven’t heard from him in weeks and he never asks me to chill. What’s the deal with that?
Cat-string theory.

It's like playing with a cat with a piece of string. As long as you move the piece of string in front of the cat it will keep chasing it. As soon as you drop the string at the paws of the cat it loses interest in it.

The aim is to be something in front of the person. With some encouragement that they can get you. Whilst also making it clear that they don't have you totally. That there is some doubt or challenge in getting you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.64%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
28.81%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (88)
37.29%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.71%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed