The Student Room Group

HO Compliance Caseworker HMRC

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sc0382
Hey guys

Just had my conditional offer come through. Yay

That was quick! Congrats, fingers crossed your PECs come through quickly as well. And congrats to you too Akleins. You both have given me some hope i might get lucky too :smile:
Reply 21
Thank you. I think if you were going to go in the reserve list they would have said. Considering you got the same scores and email as me I think a conditional offer is on its way!
Most positive post I could found is this. Congs everyone. I had my interview on 18th Jan no response yet. Fingers crossed. My interview lasted quite long over an hour and I applied for Croydon. Hopefully I hear something back soon. My application centre still showing interview booked for 18th jan. let’s wait and watch I guess
Original post by Sc0382
Thank you. I think if you were going to go in the reserve list they would have said. Considering you got the same scores and email as me I think a conditional offer is on its way!

You were right! Provisional offer came through this morning. Now the final wait for the PECs. I'm hoping it doesn't take too long as i only just had this completed for Customer consultant role, start date for that is 08 feb.
Reply 24
Great to hear! So were all just waiting for PECs now then. This will probably take a while, I'd like to start earliest Mid April so the longer it takes the better, for me.
Reply 25
Hey all,

So I am having my pre employment checks getting done but got an email stating the following "You have not provided sufficient verified ID to satisfy our identity, nationality and residency checks." and email day after stating "1 more document from Group 1, 2 or 3 (Lloyds bank letter dated 14/12/20 not acceptable as just a letter and needs to be a statement (Statement uploaded dated from 22/11/19 and statement needs to be dated within the past 3 months)"

So I messed up and requested a statement from 2019, after I realised my mistake I requested most recent statement. If I understand correctly they are saying that the recent statement is not a statement but a letter however, the 2019 one is ok but need one that is dated in past 3 months?

But, both are bank statements that been sent to me via post I'm just beyond confused at this point.

Is there a contact number that I can call and actually discuss the matter, the email I received don't have phone numbers in them.
Reply 26
Original post by AKleins
Hey all,

So I am having my pre employment checks getting done but got an email stating the following "You have not provided sufficient verified ID to satisfy our identity, nationality and residency checks." and email day after stating "1 more document from Group 1, 2 or 3 (Lloyds bank letter dated 14/12/20 not acceptable as just a letter and needs to be a statement (Statement uploaded dated from 22/11/19 and statement needs to be dated within the past 3 months)"

So I messed up and requested a statement from 2019, after I realised my mistake I requested most recent statement. If I understand correctly they are saying that the recent statement is not a statement but a letter however, the 2019 one is ok but need one that is dated in past 3 months?

But, both are bank statements that been sent to me via post I'm just beyond confused at this point.

Is there a contact number that I can call and actually discuss the matter, the email I received don't have phone numbers in them.

Hey

Sorry to hear that things have gotten a little complicated for you. I wonder why they didnt mention this before issuing a conditional offer because I assumed that meant that the ID Docs were sufficient.

I havent come across any contact numbers unfortunately. I think you may have to email them and just be patient.
Original post by AKleins
Hey all,

Im not aware of a contact number but usually you can contact them if you have any queries/concerns via email. From what you've said i think the problem is the date on the statement, In your shoes i would send the most recent statement and explain that is what your bank has issued as statement
Reply 28
Cheers for the replies,

I've just emailed them my latest statement which is December 2020 to January 2021, hopefully they'll accept that.
But, had another glance at the statement and the Issue date for some reason states January 2020, which doesn't make any sense, this is so frustrating.

I'm at the point where I feel as they will just get back to me and say sorry but you couldn't provide sufficient evidence so we are withdrawing the provisional offer.

So close, yet so far.
Has anyone applied for the HO Compliance Caseworker posts at Nottingham? I had an email saying I was successful at interview, they requested my ID docs but now it seems to be stuck in limbo!
Reply 30
Hi I got provisional offer last week for HO compliance caseworker in Nottingham for ISBC C
Reply 31
Hey, can I ask whether your provisional offer mentioned a location?

Original post by Sc0382
Hey guys

Just had my conditional offer come through. Yay
I had a conditional offer come through today for Nottingham
Reply 33
Hey congrats on your offer. Have you received your DBS email yet?
Original post by AKleins
A little update.

Just got my provisional offer subject to pre-employment checks and I guess at some point i'll need to do DBS checks too (haven't had the DBS email, yet).
Couldn't be happier, now just waiting for the checks to be done and hopefully get a formal offer.

:smile:
Reply 34
Hey guys

I got my DBS email 5 days after the conditional offer.

I've completed the dbs form a few days ago and now waiting for the checks to be completed
Reply 35
Original post by Asd1248
Hey congrats on your offer. Have you received your DBS email yet?

haven't received DBS email yet, logged on to check the progress with pre employment check and still 4 checks outstanding.
Employment History
if there were any convictions
if I've ever been dismissed from civil service
which pension they can offer
Reply 36
I only have 2 checks remaining

- any convictions and
- what pensions offers available.

I guess its expected to take longer for some than others as it is individual background checks.

We've got the conditional offers now so we can relax and let the process take its course
Reply 37
Bit of an update.

Got 3 remaining checks,

- Employment History
- if there are any convictions
- pension offers available

hopefully I'll get an answer by mid next week or at least one or more of these checks done.

I haven't received email regarding DBS checks which is a bit worrying, should I email them or just be wait for them.to contact me?

getting anxious at this point lol, so close yet so far haha
Reply 38
@Asd148 My location was mentioned in the conditional offer. As expected, the role I applied for contained the location.

@AKleins I imagine they are on top of it all and are completing all checks quickly as possible just some take longer than others. They definitely haven't come to a stand still so id allow some more time.

Completely understand the anxiety of waiting though!
Original post by AKleins
Bit of an update.

Got 3 remaining checks,

- Employment History
- if there are any convictions
- pension offers available

hopefully I'll get an answer by mid next week or at least one or more of these checks done.

I haven't received email regarding DBS checks which is a bit worrying, should I email them or just be wait for them.to contact me?

getting anxious at this point lol, so close yet so far haha

I haven't got the DBS email yet either. I had one done last month though for Customer consultant role so hoping i wont need to have another one done. I still have 5 checks pending.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending