Why is always my old friends dying

Watch
leleistherealde
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
why is my old friends are dying and its making me cry everyday idk what to do i cant stop crying everybody is dying
Honeysmilely16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by leleistherealde)
why is my old friends are dying and its making me cry everyday idk what to do i cant stop crying everybody is dying
because God ain't real. He ain't there. That's why.
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wait, don't tell me that you think we don't die?
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Because you die at some point and old people are at obviously getting to or already at that age. As morbid as it sounds, you'll get used to it.
If you're currently struggling to cope, speaking to a loved one or professional is far from a bad idea.
leleistherealde
Rep:
?
first of all god is real he speaks to me
Honeysmilely16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
first of all god is real he speaks to me
your just brainwash the reason yall thinks is real is because when people died at that point you dont wanna be scared so they say they are gonna be sent to heaven so you dont have to worry about it but no they are jst sent somewhere is just nothing all there is just black its not hell. it just nothing there. or they could be reborn in someone else lifes that's the reason why babies are crying after birth because of their past lives and have to move on then grow up to not remember ur past life anymore. just like all the grown-ups lied about Santa clause, easter bunny, whoever else they lied about that ain't real. but im not saying to stop believing in it. im not expecting you to believe me. you can believe it or not.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Honeysmilely16)
they are jst sent somewhere is just nothing all there is just black its not hell. it just nothing there.
How do you know this?
leleistherealde
Rep:
?
(Original post by Honeysmilely16)
your just brainwash the reason yall thinks is real is because when people died at that point you dont wanna be scared so they say they are gonna be sent to heaven so you dont have to worry about it but no they are jst sent somewhere is just nothing all there is just black its not hell. it just nothing there. or they could be reborn in someone else lifes that's the reason why babies are crying after birth because of their past lives and have to move on then grow up to not remember ur past life anymore. just like all the grown-ups lied about Santa clause, easter bunny, whoever else they lied about that ain't real. but im not saying to stop believing in it. im not expecting you to believe me. you can believe it or not.
i dont believe you probaly a devil child u proably never go to church
Honeysmilely16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
How do you know this?
because i almost died that time, i remember what i saw.
Honeysmilely16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i dont believe you probaly a devil child u proably never go to church
I do go to church I did growing up. but I just stopped going. because it was just random. and I don't believe in the devil either. my parents believe it but I don't. and I'm not a child. thanks for this talk we had.
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
everybody’s dying. when’s my turn
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (313)
55.99%
I don't have everything I need (246)
44.01%

Watched Threads