JessH653
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Odd request, but I was wondering if I were to dump all my relevent info, someone could give me an honest answer for how likely I am to get an offer from LSE and/or UCL.

Predicted Grades: 43/777 at IB
GCSEs: 3 9s, 6 8s. Simultaeneous ASs in Law and Business at grade A and B respectively (will that B count against me?)
LNAT: taking it in a few days. Tend to get mid-high 20s in practice tests. My highers are all essay subjects so I'm quite well equipped for the essay.
Personal Statement: The teachers say it's quite good, and it's gotten me 3 offers so far (albeit from much lower ranking universities) so no glaring problems.
References: haven't seen them, but I'm quite popular with the teachers and my school is very good at writing references, so that shouldn't be a problem.

So, what's the verdict?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
I will need to ask my cat when it comes in or I could just rely on the dog and the fish, but they are more the Oxbrodge sorts.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
I will need to ask my cat when it comes in or I could just rely on the dog and the fish, but they are more the Oxbridge sorts.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads