JodyLB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everyone,

I have applied for February 2021, Mental Health Nursing at Uxbridge Campus. I have been invited to an interview on Tuesday 2nd December, I have a few questions on what to expect.It is through Microsoft Teams due to Covid, I haven't been notified of a Maths/ English test but I have been told I am having a 1-to-1 interview. I have the grades required in those subjects so I wonder if that's why I'm not doing the tests?

Has anyone else had the Microsoft Teams interview for a Nursing course at Bucks? I haven't received anything about what to expect in terms of questions and length of time. Can anyone advise me?

I am soo excited to begin and I really want to start in February. I am leaving a full-time, stable job to get experience in care work so that I can gain some practical experience in looking after people. I will be a mature student at 28.

Thank you for reading.

*Edit paragraph structure
Last edited by JodyLB; 1 month ago
Venezolana115
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello,I have an interview on Tuesday for the BSc Adult Nursing (February 2021) via. Microsoft Teams. How did your interview go? How long does it last? and do you have any tips or guidance for what I can expect? As they did not say much about what we can do to prepare for the interview in their email.Thank you x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads