Interview outcome for MSc @ Imperial College London

Watch
Oni Kha
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive a result for the interview?
I had mine in mid November and candidly speaking I can't focus on anything else.
(I applied for MSc Strategic Marketing)

Thanks!
ValSal
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am also waiting for a reply! I had my interview last week for the same programme
Oni Kha
Rep:
?
(Original post by ValSal)
I am also waiting for a reply! I had my interview last week for the same programme
Fingers crossed!

Haven't received yet any reply. Probably they are waiting for both references to be received. I can't wait anymore...I have the sense that I didn't perform as much as I could, but who knows?!

Let me know how it went. We might be potential classmates.

Take care
ValSal
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Oni Kha)
Fingers crossed!

Haven't received yet any reply. Probably they are waiting for both references to be received. I can't wait anymore...I have the sense that I didn't perform as much as I could, but who knows?!

Let me know how it went. We might be potential classmates.

Take care
I just talked to a friend who is currently doing the MSc Strategic Marketing. She applied at the end of November and got an answer in February I have another friend who applied in February and got an answer in June. I think we should just try to stop thinking about it for now. Hopefully, they won't take too long to answer this year.
Keep me updated!
Best of luck
Oni Kha
Rep:
?
(Original post by ValSal)
I just talked to a friend who is currently doing the MSc Strategic Marketing. She applied at the end of November and got an answer in February I have another friend who applied in February and got an answer in June. I think we should just try to stop thinking about it for now. Hopefully, they won't take too long to answer this year.
Keep me updated!
Best of luck
Oh, no! That sounds like ages. But how did you proceed with the scholarship? Have you applied through external sources?
When I filled the application for the ICL, I ticked the scholarship bit for being considered, but most likely I need to apply through external sources. I am unsure if I can apply without being offered a place yet. And even if I am rejected by ICL but I receive the scholarship can I use it for other programme in different university? Do you have any idea?

I read few forums where some students had to withdraw as the approx. £30,000 fees it is a huge amount.
ValSal
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Oni Kha)
Oh, no! That sounds like ages. But how did you proceed with the scholarship? Have you applied through external sources?
When I filled the application for the ICL, I ticked the scholarship bit for being considered, but most likely I need to apply through external sources. I am unsure if I can apply without being offered a place yet. And even if I am rejected by ICL but I receive the scholarship can I use it for other programme in different university? Do you have any idea?

I read few forums where some students had to withdraw as the approx. £30,000 fees it is a huge amount.
I have no idea about the scholarship, I haven't applied. And if you apply for a scholarship that is funded by Imperial itself then I don't think you can use it for other universities Maybe you can apply for some scholarships offered by your government or other sources?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
61.57%
I don't have everything I need (93)
38.43%

Watched Threads