Turn on thread page Beta

Happy New Years! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Reply to my music threads!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elf_429)
    so, what is it like to live in Canada? is it the same as living in the US?

Well, i been to washington (state) and it is different then B.C.

I always thought it would be the same, (movies) but as we drove on the highways, the U.S. looked far more "run down" than Canada. Also, on the washington license plates it says "the evergreen state" which it false because there are more evergreen trees in B.C. than washington.

Also, the accents are a little bit different. Also, i have never seen so many african americans before. We only have one in our town. He was a big time hippy smokes tons of pot (he is like 55 a draft dodger) and his name is dueberry.

ReputationRep:
    Happy New Year everyone. I'm still 2 hours and 24 minutes away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moncal)
    Happy New Year everyone. I'm still 2 hours and 24 minutes away.
    Have a good one then!

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    Happy New Year Houston!

:birthday:
    :trytofly:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    Well, i been to washington (state) and it is different then B.C.

I always thought it would be the same, (movies) but as we drove on the highways, the U.S. looked far more "run down" than Canada. Also, on the washington license plates it says "the evergreen state" which it false because there are more evergreen trees in B.C. than washington.

Also, the accents are a little bit different. Also, i have never seen so many african americans before. We only have one in our town. He was a big time hippy smokes tons of pot (he is like 55 a draft dodger) and his name is dueberry.

I hope you are kidding! (I am extremely gullible).

about a fifth of my high school is african american. and about a 1/3 is hispanic. the rest are white......

(my parents made sure i went to the school cross the railroad tracks <--Ironically it's better than the rich(sp?) high-school that I am supposed to go to.)

ReputationRep:
    happy new year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    Well, new years is still 5 hours away. Snowing hardcore right now, and i probably wont be drinking (i drank last night)
    I have to get to Canada one day!

ReputationRep:
    Happy New Year

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Happy New Year!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.