Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, 2 days ago I sent off my UCAS and have just received an update from Bristol university telling me my application is on hold ? is this bad ? or is this a common thing for Bristol to do ? I'm applying for Politics and international relations !!
maddiesmith17
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Me too, also applying for P&IR. Seems like a common thing for bristol to do. They wait to give equal consideration to everyone, it also means you have met the entry requirements.

(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, 2 days ago I sent off my UCAS and have just received an update from Bristol university telling me my application is on hold ? is this bad ? or is this a common thing for Bristol to do ? I'm applying for Politics and international relations !!
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Based on the amount of threads I've seen about this, it seems like a common thing for them to do, you've not been rejected though so there is that, and I've heard of people who Bristol put on hold getting offers after 2 weeks - a month.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by maddiesmith17)
Me too, also applying for P&IR. Seems like a common thing for bristol to do. They wait to give equal consideration to everyone, it also means you have met the entry requirements.
Ahhh ok I didn't even know it was a thing thing but seems like its normal now, thanks
Ndhdicmemd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Omg same I was a bit worried this thread makes me feel better
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Yh same here i got my application put on hold for Economics and Politics
Anonymous #1
I didn't even know being put on hold was a thing, this makes me feel slightly better
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I didn't even know being put on hold was a thing, this makes me feel slightly better
I've seen from other threads most people get offers after being on hold. so inshallah we get it
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
If anyone that has been put on hold gets an update let us know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (56)
17.23%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (92)
28.31%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (122)
37.54%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.54%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.38%

Watched Threads