The Student Room Group

Biology igcse

Has anyone done Biology edexcel Igcse mock yet? what paper did your teacher use and what was on it?? thanks in advance
Original post by 99geeza
Has anyone done Biology edexcel Igcse mock yet? what paper did your teacher use and what was on it?? thanks in advance

I haven't but what I would say is that your teacher is extremely unlikely to use the same paper so dont waste your time trying to find out everything about what might or might not come up. Revise everything and make sure to use past papers - that will help you see which topics are the most likely to come up. Even then, there is nothing you can do. For my igcse bio exam, I revised the heart / eye / etc and NONE of it came up. Don't stress yourself out for no reason you can only hope and pray your fave topics come up and wait.

I know this is not what you want to hear but it is probs the only thing you actually need to hear in answer to your question. Good luck! I am sure you will be fab! :smile:
Original post by annabelle51
I haven't but what I would say is that your teacher is extremely unlikely to use the same paper so dont waste your time trying to find out everything about what might or might not come up. Revise everything and make sure to use past papers - that will help you see which topics are the most likely to come up. Even then, there is nothing you can do. For my igcse bio exam, I revised the heart / eye / etc and NONE of it came up. Don't stress yourself out for no reason you can only hope and pray your fave topics come up and wait.

I know this is not what you want to hear but it is probs the only thing you actually need to hear in answer to your question. Good luck! I am sure you will be fab! :smile:

By the way, I got a 9 so I know what I am talking about - spend your time revising or having fun, not weighing up probabilities and trying to discover what might (but probs wont) come up in your mock!

Quick Reply

Latest