Attractiveness in Women

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Directed towards men:
What body part is most attractive to you in a woman? And whatever it is, do you think your culture/norm play a part on why you see it that way?

What I mean to say is for example, in many non-Western countries, where women are often more conservative and/or cover more, something like showing bare arms and legs, even hair, can be viewed as "slutty" or very attractive to the men in that particular environment, maybe because of the normative stance where women overall do not show those parts, whereas in the West, it is a normal part of everyday life.
BrexitCafu
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If they can down 10 pints
2003a39
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Directed towards men:
What body part is most attractive to you in a woman? And whatever it is, do you think your culture/norm play a part on why you see it that way?

What I mean to say is for example, in many non-Western countries, where women are often more conservative and/or cover more, something like showing bare arms and legs, even hair, can be viewed as "slutty" or very attractive to the men in that particular environment, maybe because of the normative stance where women overall do not show those parts, whereas in the West, it is a normal part of everyday life.
Head. No. A bunch of females do wear burkas (covers the face) and hijabs (covers the hair).
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s not about one body part, it’s about overall femininity
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Mostly they care about her boobs and bum innit, They like the them round and shapely
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads