I know this has probably been asked..I couldn't find much on the search button though.
1. If you're already at a university, and re-applying, do you put down the uni you're already at on your ucas form? even if you haven't been there very long.
2. If you have to, do you write about it on your personal statement?
3. anddddd...when putting down your a level results, do you have to put down individual module grades, or is this optional?
thanks to whoever replies
Turn on thread page Beta
Few questions. watch
- Thread Starter
- 20-09-2008 11:39
- 20-09-2008 11:43
In answer to your third question, it is optional but if you don't it may look suspicious.
- 20-09-2008 12:00
1. depends what you're applying for. If it's a related subject, then you mention it. I skated over the issue very briefly in my PS in a matter of 2 lines, but when I talked to Unis they said that the grade I got at uni could go towards my offer, so it's best you ask them but it might benefit you to include it.
2. see above^
3. This is something I'd like to know. I don't even remember my modules anymore, because it was like two years ago and I lost those sheets. So I'm not going to put mine down. Anyway, I think only top 10 really want to see module grades, and usually they specify.