Unit 4 Enquiries into Health and Social Care Research

Watch
Wagwhat
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

is anyone doing article 2? if so, what secondary resources are you looking for to link it too?

Article 2 is here:
https://www.sscr.nihr.ac.uk/PDF/Findings/RF74.pdf
katie.weston
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Wagwhat)
Hi,

is anyone doing article 2? if so, what secondary resources are you looking for to link it too?

Article 2 is here:
https://www.sscr.nihr.ac.uk/PDF/Findings/RF74.pdf
We have only today been given the pre-release, but it seems like I am going to do Article 2, as it seems more easier to understand
Wagwhat
Rep:
?
(Original post by katie.weston)
We have only today been given the pre-release, but it seems like I am going to do Article 2, as it seems more easier to understand
Me too, do you know what you are going to link it too? I was given the article on Tuesday
katie.weston
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have no idea yet, we have only been told to go through the Article and make a key term list and give definitions first. Then we are going to start our literature searches
Wagwhat
Rep:
?
I have no idea yet, we have only been told to go through the Article and make a key term list and give definitions first. Then we are going to start our literature searches
Ohh ok. Please get back to me when you get to the literature search part
katie.weston
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, sure
saraxyz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know what sort of template to follow when doing the research? We haven't really been taught at all and I am so scared as I don't know how to do this exam. I would appreciate a reply from anyone. Thank you so much!
katie.weston
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We have been told to do literature searches on the article we have told, we have to base our secondary research on articles that could support the evidence / validity / reliability EG: research methods for Q1, the importance for Q2, recommendations for Q3 etc. I don't know if this would make sense to you, but hope it helps in some way
katie.weston
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by saraxyz)
Does anyone know what sort of template to follow when doing the research? We haven't really been taught at all and I am so scared as I don't know how to do this exam. I would appreciate a reply from anyone. Thank you so much!
We first have to make a table of sources that may link to the article and briefly explain the suitability / reliability / validity of the sources
sarahsoroya12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We first have to make a table of sources that may link to the article and briefly explain the suitability / reliability / validity of the sources
What source table
katie.weston
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sarahsoroya12)
What source table
It's what our teacher suggest us to make
Em3245
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m stuck with secondary sources I’m planning my answers so i know what to include in my four pages. Do i compare to my secondary sources or just mention them like: this source links to article two as it uses the same methods? Do you know what i mean? I don’t know how to include them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (198)
57.56%
I don't have everything I need (146)
42.44%

Watched Threads