The Student Room Group

Combined science

So I quit seperate science today, which means that I am going to be doing combined science higher. but there is one problem i have already bought my revision guides and i bought the science ones but i bought one for every science instead of the combined ones. Do I have to buy the CGP Combined Science revision guide or will the seperate science one be okay?
Original post by SA098
So I quit seperate science today, which means that I am going to be doing combined science higher. but there is one problem i have already bought my revision guides and i bought the science ones but i bought one for every science instead of the combined ones. Do I have to buy the CGP Combined Science revision guide or will the seperate science one be okay?

I'm pretty sure all combined science material is in the seperate science curriculum, so just open the spec when you're using the book and ignore the stuff that's not relevant to your GCSE. There is a checklist in the spec so just keep to that
Reply 2
All the content you need will be there. Look carefully at them - some make it clear which bits are in Combined Science and which are 'extras' you only need for separate Sciences.
Reply 3
Original post by Compost
All the content you need will be there. Look carefully at them - some make it clear which bits are in Combined Science and which are 'extras' you only need for separate Sciences.

The CGP Books dont tell you what is for seperate and what is for combined
Reply 4
Original post by JustAStudent04
I'm pretty sure all combined science material is in the seperate science curriculum, so just open the spec when you're using the book and ignore the stuff that's not relevant to your GCSE. There is a checklist in the spec so just keep to that

Thank you so much i completely forgot to check the spec and any revision techniques i havent started revising for mocks yet
the subject im doing are:
AQA Combined Science (Trilogy) - Higher
AQA History
AQA english lang
AQA english lit
Edexcel Maths - Higher
Edexcel Religious studies

Quick Reply

Latest