cheap clothes online????

Watch
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
does anyone know any online stores i can buy nice casual clothes from.. for low prices too.. for obvious reasons..
a bit embarrassing but the mainstream ones like h&m, topshop, zara etc are too expensive for me
mintchocchip
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Shein? I really like their stuff and if you download the app you get 15% off almost orders (or I do at least for some reason so I’m sure others would?). It’s not primark cheap but for what it is, personally I think it’s a v good price (I bought my prom dress from there for £17 and it looked the same price as a £150 one which is how much most people spent)
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by mintchocchip)
Shein? I really like their stuff and if you download the app you get 15% off almost orders (or I do at least for some reason so I’m sure others would?). It’s not primark cheap but for what it is, personally I think it’s a v good price (I bought my prom dress from there for £17 and it looked the same price as a £150 one which is how much most people spent)
does the delivery take rlly long??
mintchocchip
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 0603)
does the delivery take rlly long??
Ah yeah takes about 1-2 weeks. You can pay for faster (as usual) but not sure if it’s really worth it. If you don’t need it asap then it’s good!
Alesha1991
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can usually find some good deals on Ebay. Also it might be worth looking at some of the second hand sellers i.e Depop & Vinted.
npic9
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Shein is good for trendy clothes just check the reviews for the item you want and you can always get extra discount on them too. Vinted. ( similar to depop ) is really good too as a lot of people heavily reduce their clothes. Stradivarius, pull & bear and new look are affordable too.
ItsStarLordMan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
eBay (I'm not joking)
Rrttll
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Vinted is amazing and has a great app! You can get any brand, and if you get a few items from the same person sometimes you can get up to 50% off. I've bought ball dresses for under £10 and you can get pretty much any clothing from here. Also delivery prices can be like 99p for 3-5 day standard shipping. Second hand means it's cheap and not so bad environmentally/ethically as fast fashion places.
Last edited by Rrttll; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (77)
63.64%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.36%

Watched Threads