The Student Room Group

Getting logitech discount code from student beans

Hi, I am currently studying at an educational institution that doesn't have an ac.uk email address, so I am unable to sign up for student beans.

I don't really buy much stuff because of the expense, but I'd like to get some Logitech stuff so I can study from home as my joints are suffering from the lack of computer ergonomics accessories.

However because of the lack of the institutional email, I can't sign up for SB. Can anybody kindly provide me with a code that I can use for the 25% off the site?

Also happy if any alternative method to get a SB account. Thanks and stay safe!
Original post by theheroofkvatch
Hi, I am currently studying at an educational institution that doesn't have an ac.uk email address, so I am unable to sign up for student beans.

I don't really buy much stuff because of the expense, but I'd like to get some Logitech stuff so I can study from home as my joints are suffering from the lack of computer ergonomics accessories.

However because of the lack of the institutional email, I can't sign up for SB. Can anybody kindly provide me with a code that I can use for the 25% off the site?

Also happy if any alternative method to get a SB account. Thanks and stay safe!

Normally they can sort you out if you ask them and explain your situation.
[email protected]

they just ask you a few verification questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending