The Student Room Group

Who do you guys think is the best Chaser on The Chase?

It can be based on how many wins/losses they've against teams and their performances on the Final Chase.
You can even rank them if you want.

Scroll to see replies

I’d say Mark is best, then Anne. I’m not sure statistically but this just seems to be the case.
Reply 2

Judging by this performance, The Vixen definitely deserves to be in the conversation as one of the best chasers.
(edited 3 years ago)
The Beast obviously
Original post by Shafy97
[video="youtube;ihV0xNSfO4s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihV0xNSfO4s&ab_channel=TheChase[/video]

Judging by this performance, The Vixen definitely deserves to be in the conversation as one of the best chasers.

Sinha man is the worst imo, he always seems to get questions wrong.

For me its like this
1) Shaun
2) Jenny
3) Anne
4)Mark
5) Daragh (hes new)
6) Paul
it has got to be Anne
The Beast and The Governess.
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
Sinha man is the worst imo, he always seems to get questions wrong.

For me its like this
1) Shaun
2) Jenny
3) Anne
4)Mark
5) Daragh (hes new)
6) Paul

Daaamn, Dark Destroyer tops the list? He’s actually near the bottom of mine.

I feel like The Vixen needs more of a chance from me because I actually haven’t seen her on that many episodes. The new guy seemed good when I saw him the other day.
110% Shaun
I only watch the chase if he’s on
I’d say Anne, the only reason I didn’t choose shaun is because he normally always fumbles/ takes long to answer..

He’s still good though

Attachment not found
(edited 3 years ago)
1- Anne

2- jenny

3- Shaun (can’t decide between him or mark, always takes a fraction to answer, stumbles most times)

4- mark

5 - daragh (based from the episode I watched and how he got 14 points while his team of 3 got like 5 between them)

6- Paul
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 11
Funnily enough have The Chase on the telly right now!

The Governess (Anne) is the best imho but The Vixen (Jenny) is a close second these days.

Shaun just seems to get stuff wrong more often and gets beaten in final chases by teams with low-ish scores like 14/15.
(edited 3 years ago)
Shaun, Anne and Mark all take the top spot
I think Anne, though Jenny seems really fast.
Then Mark.
Paul and Shaun sit towards the bottom of my list, even though Paul supposedly has the highest quiz rating out of all of them.
Got to be the beast or dark destroyer
Reply 15
Original post by Shafy97

brutal...

can't help but feel sorry for them.

Normally a score of 24 would have been enough.

That Charlie should have been a chaser imo.
I literally only got 2 of their questions right......, and the other contestants were not far ahead of me either..
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 16
Btw do you guys have The Chase app on your phone?
It's brilliant! On the final chase I usually get around 10-13, but that's because I do it on my own lmao.
Reply 17
Original post by CaptainDuckie
1- Anne

2- jenny

3- Shaun (can’t decide between him or mark, always takes a fraction to answer, stumbles most times)

4- mark

5 - daragh (based from the episode I watched and how he got 14 points while his team of 3 got like 5 between them)

6- Paul

Yeah I saw the episode with Daragh on YouTube he was fantastic, when he was on the show he was a one man army aha! I instantly knew from the cash builder and head-head that he would be a potential chaser and then his performance on the final chase was the cherry on top.
Original post by Shafy97
Yeah I saw the episode with Daragh on YouTube he was fantastic, when he was on the show he was a one man army aha! I instantly knew from the cash builder and head-head that he would be a potential chaser and then his performance on the final chase was the cherry on top.

Exactly 😂😂

He’s Over powered man😂😂😂
Reply 19
Original post by Shafy97
Btw do you guys have The Chase app on your phone?
It's brilliant! On the final chase I usually get around 10-13, but that's because I do it on my own lmao.

I have no idea how people remember all that stuff.

You must literally have photographic memories like rainman or something..

Quick Reply

Latest