Social advice?

Watch
Ummhelloso
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Okay so theres this guy that all day today whenever ive seen him has stared at me, not in a creepy way, and whenever ive caught him hes looked away, so im struggling to understand why he may be staring at me? He’s hot and WAYY out of my league so it’s not like he’s attracted to me. Also, today I was just walking and laughing with a friend and he was smiling at me, and he never smiles and then when I looked at him and made eye contact he looked away and stopped staring im so confused omg
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there
If you are interested in him, just try to talk with him and know him better.
Ummhelloso
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ackhnologia)
Hi there
If you are interested in him, just try to talk with him and know him better.
Ahh I wish I could but im too shy for that also im not sure whether he actually finds me attractive im just confused why he would stare so much, would you happen to know a reason why ppl stare at someone other than finding them attractive?
Last edited by Ummhelloso; 1 month ago
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ummhelloso)
Ahh I wish I could but im too shy for that also im not sure whether he actually finds me attractive im just confused why he would stare so much, would you happen to know a reason why ppl stare at someone other than finding them attractive?
They might be a lot of reasons, but I will let the people of tsr give them to you.
But you could try getting to chat with him thanks to one of his friends.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
He probably finds you attractive, why else would you stare at someone? you wouldn’t stare at someone if they were not attractive right? you mentioned your shy so you probably seem like the mysterious good looking person in a good way lol
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
U need to leave ur self-handicapping behind...

Nobody who is interested in u as he clearly is....is "OUT OF UR LEAGUE" lol!
Ummhelloso
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
He probably finds you attractive, why else would you stare at someone? you wouldn’t stare at someone if they were not attractive right? you mentioned your shy so you probably seem like the mysterious good looking person in a good way lol
Maybe, I remind him of someone tho
Ummhelloso
Rep:
?
(Original post by candydiva)
U need to leave ur self-handicapping behind...

Nobody who is interested in u as he clearly is....is "OUT OF UR LEAGUE" lol!
However chuffed I am that you think he acc likes me I dont wanna get my hopes up cause like what if I just remind him of someone 😬
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
U r spinning in circles.. u need to grasp the nettle and approach to find out. It will be good for u in different ways... u find out the sit and can then either connect or move on. U learn it is possible to do so and ur life confidence rises one step.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Maybe, I remind him of someone tho
Who do you remind him of if you don’t mind me asking? do you fancy him back? idk but it clearly seems he likes you or if he doesn’t then he’s just a fan lol
Ummhelloso
Rep:
?
Who do you remind him of if you don’t mind me asking? do you fancy him back? idk but it clearly seems he likes you or if he doesn’t then he’s just a fan lol
Idk who I remind him of, but im just saying it can be a possibility that he was staring bc I reminded him of someone? And ofc I like him but I probably should have mentioned this before he has a girlfriend : (
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Idk who I remind him of, but im just saying it can be a possibility that he was staring bc I reminded him of someone? And ofc I like him but I probably should have mentioned this before he has a girlfriend : (
Have you ever spoken to him before
Ummhelloso
Rep:
?
Have you ever spoken to him before
Nope we’ve said hi to each other but thats it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (75)
17.86%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (121)
28.81%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (159)
37.86%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.38%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.1%

Watched Threads