Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Over the past few years, I have always been that guy who finds exam papers before the real exam and mark schemes for end of unit exams. I’m in year 11 now and have realised that cheating for my mocks will not set me up good as if exams are cancelled I will struggle in a levels as I won’t have good gcse knowledge. I’ve already told and sent my friends the exam paper which COULD be our mocks but I’m not using them. I’m worried that people will tell the school I cheated because I found and sent people these papers
Anonymous #1
By the way I clearly understand that I shouldn’t have sent people those people I simply panicked as mocks are looming and I have too much pressure not too fail
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
By the way I clearly understand that I shouldn’t have sent people those people I simply panicked as mocks are looming and I have too much pressure not too fail
I see, well that’s fine then.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
I see, well that’s fine then.
But the people I sent it to believe that I will cheat and they may tell the school
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
your own fault

But the people I sent it to believe that I will cheat and they may tell the school
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:nopity:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
your own fault
I know it’s my fault and I realised that. I know it’s not an excuse but there is so much pressure from my family to do well in my mocks
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know it’s my fault and I realised that. I know it’s not an excuse but there is so much pressure from my family to do well in my mocks
You should've stopped like 5years ago...nothing you can do now unless you manage to study day and night and get 9s/A*s
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
You should've stopped like 5years ago...nothing you can do now unless you manage to study day and night and get 9s/A*s
Well my grades are between 6 and 8s. I’m perfectly happy with them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (433)
56.23%
I don't have everything I need (337)
43.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed