The Student Room Group

I have just watched 200 different anime series

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chryssucks
then again i was like 11 i had a lot of time on my hands ahha

Oh that explains it :lol:
Original post by Ąśh
It took me 4 years.

I remember I started watching anime from October 17th 2016.

Wow, I am watching anime from the 90s and I don't even know the half! that is a great performance.
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Oh that explains it :lol:

also can i say i love your pfp! makes me sad but i love iittt!
also can i say i love your pfp! makes me sad but i love iittt!

Thanks! Me too, Neji's death made me sad.
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Thanks! Me too, Neji's death made me sad.

when i first read it i was like oh wow he’s dead. it hit me in the anime though i was like, damn HE’S DEAD DEAD😳. I think Itachi and Jiraiya’s hit the hardest for me.
Congrats
I should have stopped scrolling when I saw the first spoilers. :cry2:
when i first read it i was like oh wow he’s dead. it hit me in the anime though i was like, damn HE’S DEAD DEAD😳. I think Itachi and Jiraiya’s hit the hardest for me.

Omfg literally. Jiraiya death was honestly soo sad. And Itachi deserved so much better :frown:. literally those 2 were such amazing character.
TBH every death in Naruto hits hard and is so heatbreaking. ( Nagato , Asuma , Minato+Kushina) etc
Original post by babushkac4
Omfg literally. Jiraiya death was honestly soo sad. And Itachi deserved so much better :frown:. literally those 2 were such amazing character.
TBH every death in Naruto hits hard and is so heatbreaking. ( Nagato , Asuma , Minato+Kushina) etc

:cry2:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I should have stopped scrolling when I saw the first spoilers. :cry2:

Oh no, I really need to remember to put spoiler alerts, I’m sorryyyy :frown:
Original post by babushkac4

yeah. soon it will be naruto :frown:

I ask you carefully to prevent any spoilers, so do you know Boruto?
Original post by Kallisto
I ask you carefully to prevent any spoilers, so do you know Boruto?

yep i will, sorry about that! also yep!
yep i will, sorry about that! also yep!

So do you think that Naruto dies in Boruto and that his children growth up as half-orphans?
Ik this isn’t aimed at me but imma do this cuz I’m really bored lmao
one piece - masterpiece
Naruto - taught me a lot about life
bleach - epic
inazuma eleven - cuz I’m a football nerd
cowboy bebop - one of the best things I’ve seen
demon slayer - top tier animation (not really a good storyline)
attack on titan - gonna be one of the best anime’s in the future
slam dunk - my fav sport anime/manga
dragon ball - classic
Hunter x hunter - wholesome and cool characters
Steins gate - edgy and fun to watch
Black Clover - the plot is decent ig
Fairy Tail - a bit childish but you love it once you watch more
Seven Deadly Sins - the idea of it is really interesting but it’s not executed very well but worth watching
Banana Fish - i’m an emotional wreckkkk
Assassination Classroom - fun to watch
Saiki K - really random but enjoyable
Food Wars - odd as hell but weirdly good
Dr Stone - the storyline is intriguing
Tokyo ghoul - first season was solid but the second was a let down
Serial Experiments Lain - sad and touching anime that is incredible
I can name some epic mangas too but one piece or Naruto is my fav anime

omg yassss naruto, demon slayer, attack on titan, tokyo ghoul, assassination classroom are amazing!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Kallisto
So do you think that Naruto dies in Boruto and that his children growth up as half-orphans?

I feel like he will.
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
omg yassss naruto, demon slayer, attack on titan, tokyo ghoul, assassination classroom are amazing!!!!!!!!!!

ayy!

yessss innnittt. that’s why I don’t even watch boruto. It could never beat the OG and honestly I don’t even know how the writers put sasusaku and naruhina together like ???
Original post by samiraaaaa
yessss innnittt. that’s why I don’t even watch boruto. It could never beat the OG and honestly I don’t even know how the writers put sasusaku and naruhina together like ???

you can see sasusaku developing throughout, and they have a few moments. But tTheir real love story develops more in the novels!! So check those out if your a fan. But lol fr for NaruHina, sure we know shes in love with naruto, but we never see his feeling back so it was a little random. But with the last movie and her tryna help him with pain.. plus he needed someone and technically she made most sense. But yh
How many chicks did you talk to in those 4 years? (jk, kinda :biggrin:)
i started watching anime when i was rlly small, but whenever i would start one i would have to finish it- which is why ive barely finished any

e.g. when i started naruto i would wait for all the episodes to come out and refused to start a new anime, cos i had a one tracked mind when i was younger (which i kinda regret cos i spent like 4 years on naruto/naruto shippuden)
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending