Theres always something

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Well at least it'll make a good ornament until you can :p:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 101
haha yea. its pretty funky all in black. just hope i dont drop this one :tongue:
its not my fault the ethernet barely reaches to my bed and pulling it as much as possible caught the hdd
Reply 102
My external is black too! Has a small rectangular thing on the front which lights up when there's some activity on it. :smile:

God damn I'm a lil' bored tonight! Was 'gonna go the gym but not sure. Need to put some 'gym tunes' on my iPod first :frown:
Reply 103
western digital?
sounds just like mine lol.
im bored to. been stuck in every night. on the + side ive bought some nice stuff/waiting for my new bag to come in the post
Reply 104
Yup it's a WD! http://www.ebuyer.com/product/137327 < think that's it.

I'm playing on my 360 now. I seem to have lost my iPod headphones >;[
Reply 105
thats my new one, but the 320gb version lol.
im downloading a film and am gonna chill (again) tonight. was going to go to asda to get film snacks but im too lazy to walk 40 mins there and back. may go later via the chippy :biggrin:
Reply 106
Aha :biggrin:

What film ya downloading? I downloaded Righteous Kill earlier. Good film :biggrin:
Reply 107
harold and kumar go to white castle lol.
seem it before but i loved their second one, and im bored so i thought bugger it.
oh and i cba to set up utorrent right now so i had to find a direct link, which limited me a bit.
Reply 108
Ahh I love that :biggrin: Wasn't keen on the newest one though.

I'm watching some random stuff on TV now :/
Reply 109
the new one is great. i love it :biggrin:

my plan is to watch the film. walk to asda + the chippy maybe (:tongue:)
what an exciting life (not)
Reply 110
I fancy some kebab :frown:

Watching motorway cops. Stafford was just on - woo!
Reply 111
haha that aint good. closest kebab shop shuts in an hour. gotta get a move on :tongue:
Reply 112
Think I'd prefer to order a Dominos tbh (Pepperoni Passion with free delivery = yuuummmy).

You got Maths in the morning? I've got a 2 hour session that will, no doubt, be jam packed of fun. 1 hour in the Red Lecture then a Tutorial :/
Reply 113
eating dominos by yourself is almost as bad as going to asda by yourself lol.
well im off anyway.
and yea ive got a lecture at 9am :frown:
then tutorial in the afternoon (just for maths)
Reply 114
Guess we'll both be enjoying Maths in the morning then :p:

Going to head to sleep once I'm done re-writing some notes up. :smile:
Reply 115
re write notes?
oops i should do that some time haha.
i kind of got fed up of education after gcses which is why i did bad during alevels, but im going to try harder at uni, especially as there arnt as many bad influences.

it sucks i dont know anyone though. no normal person should go to asda like 4 times a week at midnight :O

and yea ill be there 9am sharp (well maybe :wink:)
Reply 116
I always had Dominos by myself but my pizzas were free as I worked there lol. :smile:
Always made my own though, always better like that!!

And whats wrong with going to asda on your own? Least you don't have to wait for everything to go 'hmmm should i get this, should i get that blah blah blah'
Reply 117
lol true, it just gets very boring.
never mind.
i know its 9:40am now but i can assure everyone that i didnt put the snooze on so i could sleep past my 9am maths lecture. it was an accident :tongue:
Reply 118
dude_se
lol true, it just gets very boring.
never mind.
i know its 9:40am now but i can assure everyone that i didnt put the snooze on so i could sleep past my 9am maths lecture. it was an accident :tongue:

:biggrin: :cool:

Didn't miss anything. Was incredibly boring. We were "learning" about 'truth tables' :woo:
Reply 119
oh. sounds crappy lol. i figured it would be pointless and ive just had a practical where i typed up a load of java so i thought id treat myself with an hours extra kip :smile:

1 more practical and a tutorial today. isnt that bad, apart from its maths :redface:
i wont need to know anything for the tutorial will i?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending