The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Theres always something

Scroll to see replies

noaksey
Supercuts??!

Rooneys :cool: Used them since I was born.

noaksey
Oh yeh, and what is everyone in Stafford Court atm doing about their accommodation in Stafford for the coming September?!

Not sure about anyone else, but I'm (deffinatly) moving out for this September (always said I'll stay at home for the 1st year, but after that I'm out). I should probably start looking :p:

On another note: It's currently starting to snow :cool:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 1381
Xtrm2Matt
Not sure about anyone else, but I'm (deffinatly) moving out for this September (always said I'll stay at home for the 1st year, but after that I'm out). I should probably start looking :p:

On another note: It's currently starting to snow :cool:

I need to start looking as well - the private sector accommodation database has nothing in it! problem is everyone (most) people I know are going on their placement in Sept; i'm thinking of buying some nice, kinda expensive stuff when I finish here so I want a deisent place, you see.

And another thing, if someones up for it could you go here, click 'Select your university', do whatever, and then see how much the 15" and 17" macbook pro's are?? You can only access that site from Uni networks, you see!
Reply 1382
im no good with macs, so not sure what im looking for, but:

* MacBook From
£604.90
* MacBook Air
MacBook Air From
£1,092.50
* New MacBook Pro
MacBook Pro From
£1,163.80
* Mac mini
Mac mini From
£351.90
* iMac
iMac From
£687.70
* Mac Pro
Mac Pro At
£1,438.65
noaksey
I need to start looking as well - the private sector accommodation database has nothing in it! problem is everyone (most) people I know are going on their placement in Sept; i'm thinking of buying some nice, kinda expensive stuff when I finish here so I want a deisent place, you see.

And another thing, if someones up for it could you go here, click 'Select your university', do whatever, and then see how much the 15" and 17" macbook pro's are?? You can only access that site from Uni networks, you see!

chris!!! i'll live with ya!you spent enough time round my place last year...
Xtrm2Matt
Ahh well. New 24" monitor is hooked up and my gosh its sexy :cool: :yep:

Ditto!! :biggrin:
Reply 1385
was so tempted to buy a 22" lg for £249 in tesco, i just wasnt sure how big the box was, and my phone told me that it was like £200 online, so figured id just get one on amazon. so many different models around, i cant keep looking forever.

edit: ordered an lg tv for £250. i hope it will be here friday :smile: (set it up before lectures ftw).
just like the one in tesco but better specs, including better sound and an extra hdmi port. think i did well :smile:
which one did yu get? i got a 22" lg tv and a 24" lg monitor :biggrin: LG w0000t lol... everyone on my floor has got 22" or 24" LG screens of some sor :smile:
Reply 1387
dude_se
im no good with macs, so not sure what im looking for, but:

* MacBook From
£604.90
* MacBook Air
MacBook Air From
£1,092.50
* New MacBook Pro
MacBook Pro From
£1,163.80
* Mac mini
Mac mini From
£351.90
* iMac
iMac From
£687.70
* Mac Pro
Mac Pro At
£1,438.65

Ah, they're not bad prices. Was thinking about getting the Mac Pro you see and running Windows whenever I wanted to use Steam!

Wiggler
chris!!! i'll live with ya!you spent enough time round my place last year...

hah, sounds good to me! are you not going on placement this year then??
Reply 1388
i got a 22" LG. the guy just called me up to confirm it :biggrin:
think he seemed a bit confused that my billing and shipping address were different. he finally clicked when i said i was at uni and that was my old home address :tongue:
Damnit! Ordered a coat before Christmas, came this morning. I don't like it! :frown: Too small and I don't like the texture! God damn.. took 3 weeks to come as well!!
soo... Noaksie!!! Still up for a piss up in birmingham tomorrow?!?! w000t anyone else up for coming?
Reply 1391
how wierd. i was gonna go to birmingham tomorrow lol. purely out of boredom as my new tv hasnt come yet!!! ... or in fact the hdmi cable. i wasted 5 mins of my life going to the post room and disturbing the guy eating his muller yogurt :p:

my tv came. they called me at 4pm to collect it from stafford court :biggrin:
im just worried about a tv license. how much of a problem is it around here?
cya around 1330 or so then chris, new street aye ?
Back to lectures tomorrow!

My timetables messed up. Got a clash and I'm missing a lecture. Sent an email off to some woman who deals with that stuff. 2pm start tomorrow -- 3D Modelling :cool:
Yep back to lectures, oww i gotta be there for 10 :frown:. Can't even sleep since im in a weird routine of sleeping around 3am/4 am. My timetable is fine,hopefully, think im in about 9 hours a week. :smile:
Lectures start Tuesday for me. 10am.
Glad to back back, now to move everything around in my room.

And I really need to look for a flat for September.
Reply 1396
lemoncake sucks
Yep back to lectures, oww i gotta be there for 10 :frown:. Can't even sleep since im in a weird routine of sleeping around 3am/4 am. My timetable is fine,hopefully, think im in about 9 hours a week. :smile:

same. im doomed lol. its 2am now :frown:
got 3 lectures all in 1 go tomorrow :frown: awww.
also went to stoke today. a combination of £20 in hanley, and drinks and gambling, have meant i spent near enough £100 today :eek: the only good thing is ive just made around £25 online. hope to increase that tomorrow :tongue:
Reply 1397
Wiggler
soo... Noaksie!!! Still up for a piss up in birmingham tomorrow?!?! w000t anyone else up for coming?

Hah, Saturday was wicked! Roll on the coming Sat though - how much is the room by the way??!

xBeccaxxGOKx
And I really need to look for a flat for September.

It's still a shame nothing comes up on the Staffs Uni private accommodation search thing :frown:
Literally went in for 20 mins, and came home about 11:30 lol! Proper lectures and seminars begin next week.
I now hate my timetable.

Hate.

It.

:frown:

I may change my mind this time next week. For now... I hate it :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending