Anime help

Watch
samiraaaaa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so Im pretty sure I've watched a LOT of anime and I was wondering you guys had any recommendations which aren't as well known or maybe underrated? Im pretty open to most genres like sports - i watched haikyuu - and action and romance
maydayy__67
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by samiraaaaa)
so Im pretty sure I've watched a LOT of anime and I was wondering you guys had any recommendations which aren't as well known or maybe underrated? Im pretty open to most genres like sports - i watched haikyuu - and action and romance
hiya! i've been a fan for as long as i can remember haha- my personal favourites from this year are in/spectre and fruits basket (the new reboot animation is so pretty!!) if you've already watched these, i'll be more than happy to give you something else!!
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Romance? try Maison Ikkokou then, if you don't know. It is an anime from the 80s and consists of 96 episodes...
chryssucks
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Please watch slam dunk it’s a masterpiece and imo the best sports anime made. haikyuu is overrated (that’s what I think atleast)
OH ALSO THE MANGA IS FIRE
Last edited by chryssucks; 1 month ago
samiraaaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kallisto)
Romance? try Maison Ikkokou then, if you don't know. It is an anime from the 80s and consists of 96 episodes...
wow that seems long cant lie lol
samiraaaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by maydayy__67)
hiya! i've been a fan for as long as i can remember haha- my personal favourites from this year are in/spectre and fruits basket (the new reboot animation is so pretty!!) if you've already watched these, i'll be more than happy to give you something else!!
yessss i watched fruits basket but I havent watched the first one you mentionedd and i love the animation for the new one. But i personally think it cant beat the original lolll
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
wow that seems long cant lie lol
It is said that Kimagure Orange Road, another romance anime from that decade, is also a good, but I never watched. It is in English subtitles, but not dub, that is so tedious.
samiraaaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kallisto)
It is said that Kimagure Orange Road, another romance anime from that decade, is also a good, but I never watched. It is in English subtitles, but not dub, that is so tedious
I actually prefer subbed as it sounds much better and authentic ig lol. but will defo give a try
samiraaaaa
Rep:
?
y

(Original post by chryssucks)
Please watch slam dunk it’s a masterpiece and imo the best sports anime made. haikyuu is overrated (that’s what I think atleast)
OH ALSO THE MANGA IS FIRE
yhhhh ive watched a bit of it and its already hilarious xx and ik haikyuu is very hyped but I personally think it lives up to it lol. and the manga for that is amazing too
chryssucks
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I actually prefer subbed as it sounds much better and authentic ig lol. but will defo give a try
Subbed > dubbed in anything
chryssucks
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Also has anyone read the latest manga chapter for one piece
Last edited by chryssucks; 1 month ago
samiraaaaa
Rep:
?
Subbed > dubbed in anything
YESSSSSS YOU GET MEEEE. the japanese is just amazing compared to the english
chryssucks
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
YESSSSSS YOU GET MEEEE. the japanese is just amazing compared to the english
Yesss! There’s about two anime’s that I enjoyed in dub other than that none lmao
samiraaaaa
Rep:
?
Yesss! There’s about two anime’s that I enjoyed in dub other than that none lmao
oh wow really? which ones?
also, love how Im talking anime when I should be revising for my mocksss
Ąśh
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

What about these reccomendations?

-Welcome to the NHK
-Karakuri Circus
-SSSS Gridman
-Bakuman
-Bungou Stray Dogs
-Kekkai Sensen
samiraaaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ąśh)
What about these reccomendations?

-Welcome to the NHK
-Karakuri Circus
-SSSS Gridman
-Bakuman
-Bungou Stray Dogs
-Kekkai Sensen
wow. i have watched bungou stray dogs but the others i havent so will defo give a try. Have you watched kakegurui?
maydayy__67
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yessss i watched fruits basket but I havent watched the first one you mentionedd and i love the animation for the new one. But i personally think it cant beat the original lolll
yesssss!!!!! so true honestly, but defo give in/spectre a try since s1 is only like 12 episodes and also hmmm sing yesterday for me was enjoyable to watch too (i read the manga a few years back and it finally got an adaptation 😭🙏 this year) it's also around 12 episodes and it's completed too!
Shadow~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
wow. i have watched bungou stray dogs but the others i havent so will defo give a try. Have you watched kakegurui?
kakegurui is kinda crazy, defo not PG , but i've watched the 1st season and liked it
samiraaaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by maydayy__67)
yesssss!!!!! so true honestly, but defo give in/spectre a try since s1 is only like 12 episodes and also hmmm sing yesterday for me was enjoyable to watch too (i read the manga a few years back and it finally got an adaptation 😭🙏 this year) it's also around 12 episodes and it's completed too!
defooo will. do you know what year it was released? and do you watch sports animes?
samiraaaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shadow~)
kakegurui is kinda crazy, defo not PG , but i've watched the 1st season and liked it
welllllllll
there are some scenes that are yk but i really like the concept of the anime and found it really interesting lmaoo. have you not watched s2 and i think there is a 3?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
14.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (33)
23.74%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (61)
43.88%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (21)
15.11%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed