This discussion is closed.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by erk)
You obviously don't.

Have you grasped sarcasm, I exaggerated greatly, purely to promote rather than hinder. :rolleyes:
Oh riight. I got what you were saying, but if that's what you implied, then we're not really all in partying that hard you know! Many of us are actually quite studious, even at my age. A lot of competition at uni these days.
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)
Perhaps that's because it's summer there lol :rolleyes: But seriously, I couldn't survive in Australia. In May I went to Spain and felt like dying in 42 degrees :cool:
Hahaha.

I love the heat, I did however live in Portugal for 2 years, so perhaps I'm used to it
glance
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by erk)
Hahaha.

I love the heat, I did however live in Portugal for 2 years, so perhaps I'm used to it
I guess it's one of those things you get used to. I think I've got used to mild/cold weathers. Basically, I'm alright in nothing particularly exciting- as long as it's mild and drizzly I can survive
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Perhaps that's because it's summer there lol :rolleyes: But seriously, I couldn't survive in Australia. In May I went to Spain and felt like dying in 42 degrees :cool:
It doesn't normally get that hot where I live. It's because I live near the coast, facing Antarctica (lol) so the atmosphere is generally stable and prevents extreme temps from occuring.
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Anyway lighten up guys :elefant: New Year's is here, yay, and we're one on this awesome :tsr:

So welcome to 2005 and best of luck for the year ahead!

DB_x
glance
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
Anyway lighten up guys :elefant: New Year's is here, yay, and we're one on this awesome :tsr:

So welcome to 2005 and best of luck for the year ahead!

DB_x
How long ago was New Year in Australia?
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How long ago was New Year in Australia?
Something close to 23 hours ago.
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Something close to 23 hours ago.
25. But I was saying that on behalf of all the other people here. There are some north Americans who have jst celebrated their NY, so was considering them too. I'm aware of the fact that the time-zone I live in isn't so common on this forum.
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
25. But I was saying that on behalf of all the other people here. There are some north Americans who have jst celebrated their NY, so was considering them too. I'm aware of the fact that the time-zone I live in isn't so common on this forum.
LOL ! 25 hours stand corrected. Didn't realise you were +11 on us.

Aye, but we don't have the worst looking bunch from GMT +8 hours onwards (yourself and Everdawn).

Some peoples New Years on the Hollywood coast are only like 7 hours old.
ali_bongo_uk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all....
This is my 1st ever post and I only know about this site because the beautiful Danni told me.
Hope to get involved in some interesting conversations on here
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1365)
79.73%
Leave (347)
20.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed