pmcgx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so recently i’ve been considering about studying internationally, possibly north america. but the question is, is it really worth it? would it be harder financially or are there student loans - i’ve had a look online but i’m not finding much. if anyone could give advice on studying internationally in general - in terms of financial situations and expenses that would be great. thanks in advance 💗
beth448
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you looked at degrees that are based in the uk but have a year abroad? This might be a good mix and you’ll still be able to get funding like a normal degree
Other_Owl
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A You aren't entitled to UK finance if you study outside the UK but you can be entitled to the country's student finance. This varies where you are from.
B: Once again rates varies where you are from-e.g if you are an EU national you will pay domestic rates at EU universities if not that you will be forced to pay full whack up front.
Last edited by Other_Owl; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.72%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (67)
28.51%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (88)
37.45%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.77%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.55%

Watched Threads