Durham University Primary Ed 2020 interviews online

Watch
Bethy1999
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I have an online Durham primary ed interview next week, I’d like some more info on what to expect and frequent questions etc. Has anyone had theirs yet? Let me know if so. Thanks 😊
Mollyjones444
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I am also applying for this course! I have only just submitted my application and so havent had an interview yet. I hope it goes well for you! Would you please let me know what kind of questions are asked?
Mollyjones444
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bethy1999)
Hi, I have an online Durham primary ed interview next week, I’d like some more info on what to expect and frequent questions etc. Has anyone had theirs yet? Let me know if so. Thanks 😊
Hi I am also applying for this course! I have only just submitted my application and so havent had an interview yet. I hope it goes well for you! Would you please let me know what kind of questions are asked?
Bethy1999
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mollyjones444)
Hii, thank you! Yeah I’ll (try to remember 🤣) to come on here and write some asked questions etc. It’s mid week this next week, fingers crossed it goes well as it would be my first choice aha. Hope all goes well for you!
Mollyjones444
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hii, thank you! Yeah I’ll (try to remember 🤣) to come on here and write some asked questions etc. It’s mid week this next week, fingers crossed it goes well as it would be my first choice aha. Hope all goes well for you!
Good luck I hope it goes well!! Yeah same so fingers crossed too!! where else are u applying?
Bethy1999
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mollyjones444)
Good luck I hope it goes well!! Yeah same so fingers crossed too!! where else are u applying?
Thanks! YSJ and Sunderland. Wbu?
UniversityOfSunderland
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks! YSJ and Sunderland. Wbu?
Congratulations on your application, let us know if you have any questions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (84)
18.63%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (128)
28.38%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (166)
36.81%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (59)
13.08%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.1%

Watched Threads