Loughborough University Accommodation

Watch
laurenx4
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was just wondering what students think of the catered accommodation at Loughborough? which is the most popular and is near the student union and libraries ?
Loughborough Student Community
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi laurenx4,

Although I was self-catered at Loughborough, I had lots of friends who were in catered halls. They all really enjoyed it and found it a lot more convenient not having to cook or plan meals, especially when living alone for the first time. The catered food is really similar in all of the catered halls and I wouldn't say any hall is more popular than the others - people tend to pick the halls closest to where the majority of the lectures will be or based on what room choices each hall has. You can view all the catered halls at Loughborough here.

Towers is the closest catered hall to the Student's Union and Elvyn Richards is the closest catered hall to the library, however all of the halls are only a short walk away from the Union and the library. If you want to be close to the library, I would suggest looking at halls located in the Student Village. Everything on campus is only a short walk away and we also have a free shuttle bus service across campus, so it is really easier to get from one side of campus to the other.

Hope this helps, Ella
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (26)
14.53%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (50)
27.93%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (73)
40.78%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (25)
13.97%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.79%

Watched Threads