Do boys always talk to other girls in a “flirty” way?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I’m just curious to know if guys always have a girl to talk to but like in a “flirty” way... for example if he’s in a talking stage and then it doesn’t work out, so he straight away has another girl to “entertain” or whatever and just always have a constant validation from a girl?

Coz I feel like girls just sometimes can’t be asked to talk with guys so we don’t bother and our snap is dry af, but a guy will always have b**ches on his snap??...

Probably a stupid question lol but I’m just curious
jellybellyb
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm confused about what the question is..
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by jellybellyb)
I'm confused about what the question is..
If guys are always basically talking to girls but in a “flirty” or “entertaining” manner?
jellybellyb
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If guys are always basically talking to girls but in a “flirty” or “entertaining” manner?
Uhh, I mean some may, but I'm sure not all.
RealLifeJoker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You’re just her hit it then quit it.
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If a guy is single and looking for a girlfriend, it’s pretty much a necessity to flirt with girls. How else are you supposed to give hints and see if they reciprocate? It’s all a game of trial and error. Win some, lose some. He should be messaging 15-20 girls at the same time, but how many of them actually respond and reciprocate the flirting is a different question.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can only speak for myself here, but no.
OceanCat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asif007)
If a guy is single and looking for a girlfriend, it’s pretty much a necessity to flirt with girls. How else are you supposed to give hints and see if they reciprocate? It’s all a game of trial and error. Win some, lose some. He should be messaging 15-20 girls at the same time, but how many of them actually respond and reciprocate the flirting is a different question.
That sounds desperate :eyeball:
asif007
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SoulfulTwist)
That sounds desperate :eyeball:
Since when did talking to lots of girls at the same time become desperate?
TJ1997
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Personally speaking, no
OceanCat
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Since when did talking to lots of girls at the same time become desperate?
When you flirt with all of them to look for a girlfriend lol.
asif007
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When you flirt with all of them to look for a girlfriend lol.
Better than being the nice guy and getting stuck in the friend zone
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
LOL! Yes xactly... I sometimes wonder how younger girls learn the realities of life. They ought to be evident enuf after all at least 95 percent of all M/F rels including the OP's I bet are initiated by males. Logically males need to have tons of F on snap etc to be able to initiate.

But some girls rlly don't get it from a dude's perspective. Coz guys who follow some dumb "rule" (read hypocritical prejudice) abt how many girl contacts r "acceptable" r the ones friendzoned 4eva.
Joel 96
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If I have to talk to a girl other than my fiancee nowadays, I only ever do it in a formal manner. It's naturally tempting to flirt with attractive girls because all men seek validation from women.
*****deadness
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No guy will talk to every single girl they meet in a flirty way, probably only the ones they're interested in, and some guys don't flirt at all
OceanCat
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Which is obviously desperate. Don't you have preferences? This method means any girl will do.
asif007
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Which is obviously desperate. Don't you have preferences? This method means any girl will do.
Hahaha why would I be flirting with girls I’m not attracted to? Hard as it is for you to understand, it is in fact possible for a man to have preferences that cover a lot of girls.
2003a39
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So I’m just curious to know if guys always have a girl to talk to but like in a “flirty” way... for example if he’s in a talking stage and then it doesn’t work out, so he straight away has another girl to “entertain” or whatever and just always have a constant validation from a girl?

Coz I feel like girls just sometimes can’t be asked to talk with guys so we don’t bother and our snap is dry af, but a guy will always have b**ches on his snap??...

Probably a stupid question lol but I’m just curious
No, most of us don't.
OceanCat
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hahaha why would I be flirting with girls I’m not attracted to? Hard as it is for you to understand, it is in fact possible for a man to have preferences that cover a lot of girls.
Meh you do you. To me that reeks of deperado, even if you find all of the girls you chat up attractive.
TreeFellOnMe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Extroverted guys yes, my more extroverted buddies are always sharing pics of them chatting up girls on tinder. I honestly can't be arsed though, and I know it makes me sound stuck up but it's just too much effort to pretend to be interested in something I'm really not.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (12)
11.01%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (26)
23.85%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (48)
44.04%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (19)
17.43%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
3.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed