?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
thanks
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
jduxie4414
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I'm in y13 taking edexcel a level physics and I'm predicted an A* so hopefully I can be some use!

I truly believe the best way to improve is practicing as many questions as possible! Obviously you need a solid understanding of the topics before so as well as your textbooks I recommend the following:

-A level physics online: videos and the odd questions
- TL physics: videos
- Science shorts: videos

To practice, you can find loads of questions on Physics & Maths Tutor, and you can use past papers. There's also a website called examsmasher which I recommend as it gives you a load of questions on each topic. Isaac Physics is also very good.

Physics has very pedantic mark schemes imo, but the questions are often always recycled (with different contexts) therefore learning standard responses (such as electric field strength is the force per unit charge acting on a positive charge) will help you, as that's where I tend to go wrong!

Once you're familiar with the maths questions, you do tend to memorise the formulae, or at least know where to look on the formulae booklet, saving you a lot of time in practice!

If you have any specific questions you would like help with, I'd be happy to have a look for you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (74)
17.79%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (120)
28.85%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (157)
37.74%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.5%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.13%

Watched Threads